Stop toying with me!

Yes, you Sailor Moon Crystal. If you don't already know, Sailor Moon recently got a reboot of the anime and the first four episodes have already aired. There is only one downside: Episodes are released bi-weekly. Meaning once an episode airs, you gotta wait another two weeks. I understand they don't want to rush through it and are probably working on the second season, but I don't wanna wait. The animation and storyline are gorgeous and I can't get enough if it. 

In other news, season three of Korra is coming to an end soon and (SPOILERS BROS AND HOES (no offence intended)) I strongly suspect it's gonna end on a cliffhanger. This season, not the series. Why? Because there are two episodes left in this season and last episode Korra said she was going to give herself up in order to save the new airbenders.

I highly doubt they're gonna rush through that all in two episodes. *Sighs* Most likely the next to episodes will be Korra giving herself up, a failed attempt by her family and friends to save her, plus probably some shocking revelation. Probably try and force her to kill all the world's leaders. 

Anti-Complaint: Hopefully we'll finally see Zuko's kid in the next episodes/next season. Seriously! We don't even have a name or a picture!

Bonus Complaint: I can't get Sims 2 to install properly without graphical errors like blacked out faces or textures being replaced by other textures briefly. Like the grass being replaced with roof tiles. 

Additional Bonus Complaint: I should have saved my money and waited to get a better computer, my computer does not like me playing Skyrim and Fallout 3 with mods. It lags like hell. 
Comments64
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Update to anyone who cares: Just watched the ending of Korra. I'm so sad, for all the good reasons. While it did end in a cliffhanger, though not how I thought it would, it was so good!  The ending was so emotional and sad, poor Korra.

Kudryavka Noumi Kud (Tears) [V8]tearsMenma Honma (I still want to be with everyone) V1
Book three is almost over already? :noes: I haven't even started on the second season! 
Actually it just ended today. I won;t spoil it for you, but it gets heavy on the feels. Especially in the last episode. 
Korra book 3 is over. Time for the long wait for Book 4. I wonder they'll top it.
I want to see those shows!
Google my friend. Google. All you really need to do is google. XD. Still they are awesome shows. 
I don't want to do online! If that's the case, I rather just youtube it.
Well sorry but Korra is now an online show only and Sailor Moon airs in Japan so yeah.....
Streaming directly to your TV does exist though. Have a PS3, Roku, Chromecast or laptop with HDMI output?
Those are about $400-$1000 to get.
View all replies
First time I watched Sailor Moon was in HS, and I admit it was cute, but knowing the reboot -- nah, there be better animes out there

( Currently rewatching Gundam Build Fighters, and awaiting the second season of GBF -- as well as Log Horizon ) :icondragonnod2:
"The animation and storyline are gorgeous"
Uhh.. Unleveled eyes, inconsistent art, and the fact
that legs and arms are disfigured in some scenes..
I wouldn't say that's gorgeous lol 

I admit it's not perfect, there are a lot of flaws and things need to be fixed. But overall I like the animation; it reminds me of the manga. I suppose I'm on a nostalgic hype. 
I was hype at first too, now i'm just sad xD 
They definitely have talent to make it absolutely amazing 
But I think they rushed hardcore and only but some effort
Into the intro and parts of the transformations. 
I hate waiting for new episodes. :iconcraiplz:
SMC is a little with their poor body anatomy and I know they tried to make it look more the manga but they look like broken dolls at times.I hate that they used crapy CG for transformations. They could have gone way further with this reboot.
I still like it though. It's so cute. 
Its better than most but it could have been way better.
SMC is such a disappointment. The animation is such low quality and SM deserved better.
Are you kidding? It's gorgeous and looks almost identical to the manga style.