No pineapple?

I bought a hamburger with the lot for dinner tonight and found out if I wanted pineapple, I had to pay extra. I did, and it barely tasted cooked. Every other place around sells it with pineapple so why not there? I don't know. It is supposed to. It came with no beetroot, either. Very un-Australian!

I :heart: pineapple.
Comments267
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've never tried burger and pineapple but I will when I get a chance:)
You will not regret it. ^^
I will find a burger and some pineapple right now:)
I am in the process of making my burger with pineapple right now....
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS:D MY NEW FAVE FOOD!!!!
View all replies
I hate pineapples already. Burger with pineapple sounds scary.
Jolibee hamburger ( one of the fast food chains here ) served that on their menu -- definitely worth it :chew: The sweet taste of pineapple juice seeping with every bite into the meat and bun was soothing for me; add a cold shake, and... :faint:

Pineapples as pizza topping, very acceptable; as well as other local dishes where I am ( I'd mix  it with Bistek or 'beef steak', and Menudo, especially adding chopped liver for extra taste )
Oh, yeah. I am with you on that. The sweet, sweet juices seeping into the bun...:drool:

Nice. :nod:Chopped liver, though? :nuu:
I don't know why I never thought of pineapples on hamburgers, it seems like it would taste really good! I love pineapple, unfortunately I can't eat much of it and shouldn't eat it. :no:
I'm allergic. :crying:
It's a tragedy! :saddummy:
Pineapple on burgers are good imo
I don't care what people put on their burgers but pineapples on pizza should be against the fucking law. 
Because I said so.