new.livestream.com is going to erase my videos unless i buy a subscription D:

So i made a livestream account, it is the new livestream new.livestream.com/accounts/13… and they told me they will erase my videos in a week. that is totally not fair, and their subscription is expensive too, $50 per month. 
Does anyone know if the old livestream erases the videos after a month as well? 
(for those of you who don't know there are 2 livestream.com sites, they are, google it)
How about other livestream sites, do you know any good ones (like that can broadcast HD etc and NOT erase my stuff)
If anything else fails i will just quit livestreaming, i'll just record my stuff and put it on youtube, at least they don't erase my vids D:
Comments178
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i thought the point of livestream was to be uhh, LIVE...

it's not youtube dummy.
i want to have a livestream where i can use it as livestream and also where my watchers can browse old videos. If someone wants to ask a question live, i can demobnstrate a technique on the spot. But it's pointless if after that my videos are erased, then all that work is wasted and new watchers can never see those demonstrations and browse old videos. I'm not being a dummy, i am doing this to help other deviants learn digital art. I don't have time to edit videos and post uin a million places. I just want one livestream that saves my videos. That is it. Anything less is not worth it for me, because i am not doing it for myself and i don't have the time to invest in anything that offers less than that.
then i guess the service just isn't the right one for you.
If you want to use the old livestream, It hink you have to google search for it.

Personally, I don't stream often enough to pay 50 dollars per month just to NOT have my videos deleted. I usually use Join.me or the original. The thing I dislike about join.me is having to pay to have more than 10 people inside of my stream... and I have no money.
I've never been on livestream, but from what I see, sounds like a site not to go on. I'm so sorry for the injustice you have to go through. That's pretty fucking stupid that they won't allow livestream videos to stay unless you pay $50 subscription. Hell, I can't even afford that shit. And by the way, I created a Twitch account last year, only to abandon it shortly after, and might as well keep on doing so after I heard similar stuff happening except as far as I know, they don't pull the money card.
*hug* I don't know what to say beside, the best of the lucks to you.
You can use the stream I use which is picarto, It costs nothing and its a stream made for art, It doesnt save videos but it does allow you to draw on there
i am bothered my videos aren erased after a month, do you really think i would join a livestream that doesn't even keep them for a day?
how are my watchers suppose to browse my videos and see the proggress of a drawing? I'd rather not livestream at all than livestream on picarto
Im sorry, but that's the only one I know of. I can go see on there fourms or on there tumblr if it could be a future update but other then that I dont know.
How bad. :( (Sad) But probably you know who was erasing,huh? Yami Huh Plz 
The old livestream is definitely better considering the fact you're not as limited and you can watch livestreams without wasting time making dumb account usernames you're never going to remember anyway. Also, join.me I've heard is alright but I would stick with the old livestream since it's a bit easier to access. 
$50 per month is ridiculous, considering the amount of free digital services there are out there, not to mention things like netflix and Microsoft Xbox Live Gold, which iirc are both like $10 a month. $50/month is just absurd.

Valid complaint is valid.
Good to know as I planned to make an account here >;(
don't confuse new.livestream.com with livestream.com they are the same company (same logo) but different livestreams. Apparently livestream.com doesn't erase videos but i can't say for sure as i haven't tried it yet
You could try - if I remember correctly now - Ustream perhaps?
Or Youtube? www.youtube.com/yt/playbook/li…

I don't remember if that allows recording on spot, but you could have another system to record it perhaps?

Cc: KillThePaint
i never heard of it before but since it's from youtube i assume they don't erase the videos, they just upload them to your account which is a good thing :D
But i can't find important info on it such as how many viewers are allowed per session, maybe it's unlimited? If it would be really awesome if it would be unlimited because livestream.com allows maximum 50 and join.me allows maximum 10! 
thanks for the link, it seems this is the best alternative to livestream so far :D
When shou tv comes out I'm going I use that. :la:
Pffffft, Livestream.

I use twitch.tv whenever I want to stream something.
twitch will ban if they find out you're not streaming games
That's why I only stream games.
that's why I prefer join.me or YouTube to stream.
join.me doesn't allow more than 10 viewers per session, that's extremely small :(
but i will give youtube stream a try, apparently they have no limit (i think) :D