People who hate cosplay

WHHHYYY!? What's wrong with it!? Why is it okay to dress up for Halloween, but any other day is wrong!? Somebody, PLEASE explain this to me!!
Comments754
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Nothing wrong with cosplay but not everyone has to like it though. :)
I realize that, but you don't have to SHOW your hate for it! Posting pictures and making videos about it just doesn't make a wink of sense!
Just try and ignore it but I know it can be hard to. :D
I know. I hope the hate slows down. It's bad enough I had to bring it up. Not sure WHY I brought it up! XD
It's all good, some people like to make a big deal out of it. :D
Yes i have cosplayed before.
View all replies
Because it looks cute in anime, and not so much in real life.
That's a really dumb excuse.
Because halloween is an OCCASION, just like cons are occasions. If you dress like Naruto or whatever at a mall on a normal day or at school, that is usual and will bring a certain about of ridicule at the least.
Then what is your complaint about? o-o
Just people who hate cosplay for no reason. Even if they're at a con, people will point and laugh for just no reason at all! >_<
Well, there are always gonna be bitter people, it's no use wasting your time giving undeserved attention to them. Most people whoa re really into their hobby don't give a crap and neither should you.
I'm not those people...I'm me! :dummy:
Good for you dear.
View all replies
If you want to be a friendless faggot and dress up like a cartoon or videogame character that's your thing. I don't do it because I'm not a game geek, I don't watch Asian cartoons, and I actually like having the opposite sex attracted to me.
You can roll your eyes and shake your head all you want, Mr. Yellow, but you know it's true.
No, I don't. :D

"friendless"
Cosplayers are rarely friendless. The fact that they even cosplay often gets them a large group of cosplaying friends, especially if they go to conventions.

"faggot"
So all cosplayers, including girls, are male homosexuals? I don't see where the proof in that is.

Also, who said cosplayers only cosplayed cartoon or video game characters?
"friendless"
They never get cool friends, so they're not important.

"faggot"
Being a faggot means you act like a faggot. You don't have to be gay, or male, to act like a faggot. You're doing it right now.

What else can you cosplay as that isn't faggoty?
Who are you to say they aren't cool? Are you cool? You don't seem cool. Anyway, who you think is cool is just your opinion.

fag·got2  [fag-uht]  

Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a male homosexual.

So you mean I'm acting like a gay male.
???
View all replies