Dominos, go suck a cock.

(Yes, yes. I eat too fucking much. I am a fatty. Sue me.)
The following was sent to the Dominos Facebook page by me after buying dinner for my fiance and I:

"Yesterday I spent $48 in your store on two Chef's Range Pizzas-the Loaded Meatlovers and the Supreme-Chicken selection box, Two 1.25L Cokes, a pack of the Honey Soy thighs and a salted caramel mousse and it was disgusting. I picked up from the *** store and the pizza was cold and greasy, thighs the size of chicken nuggets, and the chicken pack bland. I spent $48 and that is a lot for someone on a Newstart Allowance. I was very disappointed and I do not think I will ever buy Dominos ever again."

Fucking disgusting shit. I never buy Dominos but my fiance wanted some. :icontableflipplz:
Comments465
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I thought you were talking about the game. Nevermind...
I've had worse experience with Domino's once.

A few years ago, a Domino's outlet near my family's place was fined about $100,000 for breaching health and safety regulations.

Not long afterwards, new management took over the store, but they probably didn't their lesson. My family had ordered pizzas (first time ordering there after a few years at least), and to our disgust there were strands of human hair on the pizzas we ordered.

To my knowledge we've never ordered pizzas from there since. You'd get better value from making your own pizzas at home (and they taste much better too!).
I only had it once,  most of the time when I order pizza it's from Hells Pizza and yes - that's the actual name.
Hell's Pizza. I wonder if it is related to Hell's Kitchen?
Why did all that cost $48? What are honey soy thighs? Where are you from? o.O
The chicken sampler pack cost $12, the two pizzas $10.95, the caramel mousse $3, the Cokes $6 and the thighs $5. About that.

I am Australian. The thighs were meant to be chicken thighs cooked in the oven after being marinated in tne sauce.
I thought that you meant the other type of dominoes and that they always fall other. :dominoeffect:  
That's an awesome emote. XD
I know Its now my emoticon of the day.
Dominos tastes like cardboard to me... the crust, I mean. And at one point I just took the WHOLE topping-portion off the crust while trying to eat it. Gross.
I like the Dominos crust, it's nice and garlicky. :P
Then again, some people might dislike overly-garlicky foods.
I know, right? It was DISGUSTING.
It sounds it. Bleck.
Why did you take it? You should have told them to give you something acceptable or else you were going somewhere else

Or just went to a real pizzeria
We couldn't tell. I did think it was weird that the box wasn't hot but my fiancé said it could have been designed to keep the heat in.
Always check your food before leaving!

Pizza Hut has a policy where they have to show you your pizza before they give it to you
Odd, we do not have that here.
Need to hit up some real pizzerias in your town, not that fast food crap