Inadequate Notes to Self

I finally decided to start working on the story I had an idea for. I've had the idea for several months, and I had written down the basic outline (or so I thought) when I first had the idea.

After searching my computer for the word document with the outline, I found it, in all of it's one sentence glory. :stare:

Would it really have been that hard for past-me to write out more than one sentence?! :iconeratsplz:

It was the vaguest sentence, too. How does it end? What happens in the middle? Who knows! :icongenius-plz:

It's odd, too, because I was pretty sure I had quite a lot planned out, but apparently not written down... I now have literally one sentence to work with. :|

Bonus Complaint: I'm terrible at responding to my messages on here. :grump: I have about 100 things I need to reply to, but in my wisdom I decided it was better to start another thread instead. If I haven't gotten to back to anyone, I'm not mad/ignoring you. I'm just incredibly lazy. :iconlazycryplz:

Show me your pretty art to distract me from my incompetence!
Comments69
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ah, this reminds me of my college days. :iconheplz:
There's also nothing like trying to do homework and finding out your notes consisted of several pages of sketches of monsters. :noes:
If you count the professor's face as a monster, then yes, I did this many, many times as well. :iconteheplz:
:iconscreamingmonkeyplz::iconsaysplz: OP IS INVOKING ART WHORING TIME! START THE ART WHORING!--

Diana Commission by Candy-Janney Bee Knights02 by nmrbk Robin Wuff by PitiYindee Life's A Chibi: An Artist's Mirror by o-kemono Circle of No by TsaoShin Fluffsplosion by thanshuhai
my little drunk pony by aruurara pino by nekomonaka Order Up~ by QueenAshi Waya Commission by lady-cybercat Take it. by Edheloth Winged Lion (Beasts of Yore) by synnabar
Lackadaisy Ziegfeld by tracyjb Jungle by Whiluna Chai Tea by BubbleWolf
I really like your style and coloring!
Write a short story then.
Maybe you did write out more,  but forgot to save the file.
That's highly possible. :iconshameplz:
:lmao: You didn't remember you only wrote one sentence?
No. :saddummy: I thought for sure I had a lot more written out! Crying 
Heheh, I guess it's like when I have to do something but I'm sooo tired that I collapse on the bed and dreamt I did it XD
Yeah :noes:

I guess I was thinking of what I was going to write down, but got distracted and didn't write it after all. :hmm:
Haha at least you managed to get one sentence down and save it XD
It could have been worse! :la:
:nod: You could have hallucinated you had that story at all :lol:
What a mess, geez.
Thanks for inspiring me to write notes about a project I want to make and eventually publish and good ones at that.
You're welcome! :giggle:

Make sure you write down good notes, not stupid stuff like me. :iconeratsplz:
Yes, I will make sure to make it as vague and obscure as possible. :lol: