My virgin problems

Yes you just read that correctly. Just be gentle in the comment section please Flirtatious 

"Virgin problems"  

You see I am a virgin, nothing special and nothing wrong about it.

But EVERYBODY else seems to have something to say about it.  All the girls call me their little "baby" like wtf? I know which hole the penis goes ok? And I'm not shy while naked. All these virgin stereotypes really piss me off lately. 

But it's even worse with guys... They even lie about being virgins just to get in bed with me. That is so low and hurtful. Especially because first time is supposed to be with someone you trust.  AND they KNOW that. 

Seriously the fact that so many guys make such a big deal of virginity makes me want to puke.  Don't give me that "would you prefer to drink a soda with dicks in it or without" crap. 

Some guys at my school even did a bet on my virginity. I'm being serious here. 

I know it's complicated to figure out what the other gender wants but just be yourself.. I prefer to date a honest douche than a fake  "nice guy" .

I don't want to lose my virginity yet but I'm way too horny, fuck me right? 
Comments655
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Is the soda thing about those dick straws?

But I plan on keeping my V card until I'm married.
no no no it's an internet new saying like "do you even lift bro" 

good for you c:
I waited until I got married at 22. I'm gong to be honest in the fact that the relationship didn't last (he was abusive) and I regret waiting until I got married. I wish I would have given it to someone more worthy but i'm also really glad I wasn't a mom at 16! I can't imagine fitting a kid into my life right now at 26, I'm glad I  had the sense not to risk becoming a teen mom. 

I have a 16 year old cousin who is pregnant and its so incredibly sad that she's screwed up her life by becoming a mom so young. She's never going to experience her younger years like she's supposed to because she's going to be a child raising a child. 

Don't listen to the idiots at your school. Wait for someone who is worth your time and be safe. One day you'll be out of school and you'll look at your class mates and realize that an astounding number of them have at least one kid and usually if they have more than they they don't have the same father. A lot of those boys in your class will end up single dads paying child support. 

Keep your head on straight, is what I'm getting at. It already sounds like you've got it together more than your peers do, keep it up. ~_^
Thanks for all the kind words! And it's good you ended that relationship :(

Adding to the teen pregnancy it's very common at my school but in Sweden it's legal to do abortions as much as you want. 3 girls in my class had abortions... and it makes me question humanity. They don't even use after sex pills. My mom had to meet a woman that aborted one of her twins. 
Imagine growing up and then finding out if you weren't lucky the other child would live and you would be dead. Just plain horrible.
Hang on, why would sodas have dicks? :iconstickmanscratchplz:
hahaha, because internet happened
Good thing i'm asexual..XD I don't have to deal with ignorant steryotypes
Haha that's a positive way to see it all c:
Don't give me that "would you prefer to drink a soda with dicks in it or without" crap.
What does that even mean? I mean personally I prefer everyone keeps their dick outta my soda :O

Do whatever feels right to you - kids are jerks about virginity... I actually avoided the topic all through school. I'd either change the topic or walk away :lol:

There are options other than sex for that last bit :nod:
It's an internet thing describing virgins as the sodas without the d and the" sluts"  as ones with the d previously in it.
:O well that's strange :lol:
it's the internet 

very strange things happen :(
No joke about that.
Wait until you find the right guy. Don't just lose your virginity just to lose it
I won't lose it "just to lose it" it's like the dumbest thing a person can do.

Sex is sex the first the second and the last time. It's always sex. If you plan on having sex with someone you like virginity is not an exception. It also counts as sex. So many teens don't seem to think that way :O
Yeah I know sorry if I sounded stupid I was just saying
you didn't sound stupid ^^;

you gave a really good advice with I hope more people follow it :)
I totally agree! :D
Honestly, I'd only consider dating someone that I was really good friends with first anyway.
Good c: me too !
I was almost 22.. and I was like you know what, screw this I'm horny. I liked this guy at work so I was like.. hey let's bang? He's super nice (and good in bed) so no regrets. You can wait however long you want or for any situation you want, really there's no wrong way to go about this. It was never and still is not a big deal for me- and it shouldn't be for you either :D

The only problem now is that I want sex all the time :| so look out for that. :iconthemoreyouknowplz:
That's nice, I don't expect to be marrying the guy I do my thing with.  Masturbation is a pain in the ass for me it's like an addiction so I can't imagine how I would live without sex after I done it
I never got the big deal with virginity either. I didn't start messing around until I was about 20 :shrug: Because I'm not keen on the idea of just letting any ol' dick up in there :lol: (and the first one was... well, disappointing really). You know better than anyone else when you're ready, so all of those people making comments on it can go fuck themselves :aww:

.... until then, there's always masturbation :lol:
haha I don't expect the first time to be magical because of sex but I expect it to be special because of the person. c:

also I already do that :D