OK, what in the heck is the point over being a complete jerk to your parents over not getting a frea

I read through a forum thread in which some spoiled jerkwad called his parents *****es over not getting him Gears of War, all I gotta say about that, is where in the heck do you freakin' get off being a complete jerk to your parents because they don't get you a game or whatever you really wanted!!? For cryin' out loud, so you don't have the latest Gears of War/Call of Duty/Grand Theft Auto/whatever stupid thing, so what, freakin' deal with it!

Newest console I have is a PS2 and the newest handheld I have is a GBA SP, and I'm perfectly happy with that, I'll get a 360 or PS3 myself when they really cheapen up and when I have the money for it, what is so hard about waiting a while for something? I had a Genesis for nine years growing up and was more than happy to have it.

There's also a lot of classic consoles I want, but I just emulate them, so no biggie there. :lol: Master System, Game Gear, Genesis, Sega CD, NES, SNES, GBC, Atari, DOS, all emulated, and emulation also expands my GB and GBA libraries in addition.

My computer's seven years old in addition, but it does the job it's supposed to until I can start to save up for some better hardware, my point is, deal with what you got, both you and your parents' lives will be way better for it.

-sigh- Had to get that out there.
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you feel strongly about the matter, please reply to the thread in question and not create another thread on the issue there.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock: