Cows are annoying

Yeah so it's like freaking early in the morning right now. There's a cow pasture behind my home and every FREAKING NIGHT.  After I have JUST fallen asleep, the damned things summon these traumatized wails from the depths of hell. ._. It's scary. I don't know if they're giving birth or what. It's like someone's slowly sawing away at their necks with a butterknife all night. Plus, the donkeys scare the crap out of me even more, because they scare the coyotes away with their.... noises. And the coyotes are just obnoxious. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it out here in the country, but I'd much rather live someplace north. Or on a different continent. On the other side of the world.
Comments81
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lol:

I do remember the farm next to where we lived on in the spring they'd take the calf's away from their momma cows... their cries were terrible; once I realized what they are, they made me cry :tears: it was heart breaking.
but other than that I just got used to them :shrug:
I'm from Tennessee too. My parents house is behind a cow pasture, but these cows are relatively quiet. Every once in a while you'll hear one - but not often. They don't make any noise at night either. For cows, they are kind of cute especially the babies. They are all solid white with curly hair.

Now my grandmothers house is another story. She lives in a small Indiana town with a lot of railways. You hear a loud and ongoing train whistle every hour - even at night and in the early morning hours. It's annoying.

Currently residing in Sarasota Florida though. It's rather quiet since it a retirement and family community. And no cows in sight. 
Cows are mean and smelly..
And they cause global warming :shakefist:
Just too bad they're so damned tasty...
Their tastiness does make up for a lot. :nod:
..As long as I don't have to be anywhere near the gross, stinky beasts.
I think it's time to Moooooo-ve. :cow: 
my mom says that cows aren't real cows unless they're black white..
if they're brown cows, sue them for fraud and have them move away.
"Sue them for fraud" :rofl:
I'm glad you found that as funny as I!
:lol: how could I not?
Oh god, I'd better find myself good lawyer 
Cows are annoying. Of course, if you were in the city, you wouldn't hear cows. But you would hear traffic and other shit that would also make it difficult to sleep. It isn't fun until there's a drunken fistfight outside your apartment at three in the morning and you're just like, "shut up, shut up, SHUT UP."
I've kinda got the same problem. But I'd rather listen to cows out in a field than smell cows in a feedlot.
i really should, shouldn't I? XP
mooo

Behind my school we have a stable place with horses.  I don't even know what it's called, but in science class I get to stare out the window and watch people on horses jump those pole thingies. :dummy:
Really? My school has one too. However they built the school on an angle that makes it hard to see them out the window Facepalm