Omg animal cruelty!

Animal cruelty is bad, mkay.
But it's not possible to be cruel towards something that's already dead, stupid!
I can't hurt it. I can't even hurt it's feelings. It's fucking dead!
Is it cruel to cut a steak? No? Then why would it be cruel to cut a complete carcass?

Fucking tired of stupid animal rights people that don't understand what to focus their energy on.
Them and other moral knights that focus on things that aren't part of the problem.
I love animals. I care about animal welfare. Unnecessary cruelty sucks.
But carving up dead things isn't cruel! If you call me disrespectful, fine.. I'll accept that. But don't call me cruel.

And don't go crying to an animal welfare group that you're upset about my things, you sneaky little bitch! :shakefist:
Comments830
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You know what is even more cruel?

Letting dead corpses rot. Look... all that meat going to waste. If something dies, you must make use of all the cadaver. The truly cruel thing to do would NOT prepare the dead corpse in a stew.

Now... cannibalism is bad, as it allows parasites to form more easily. So human dead should be fed to animals like Coyotes, Bears, Wolves, Elk and Mooses. To give them a taste for human blood. So that they can gain the capacity to compete with us on our level. To actually pose a threat to us... to possible fashion together a little wolf rocket launcher to take out helicopters. Why... the materials for wolves to fashion together crude black powder and gun powder exists in the forest... it is a matter of encouraging the wolves to being making it, and attacking helicopters with it.

We should look to cultivate our world to be stronger and better. Kill only the animals that are the least threat to us--so that we, via unnatural selection, have the smartest, most deadliest creatures with a taste for human blood roaming the world.

How can we say we have honour as a species if THIS IS NOT HOW WE WORK TO GET A WORTHY OPPONENT ON OUR WORLD?!?!?
Elk and moose are herbivores..

We should let all our pigs roam free. Pigs can be pretty vicious beasts..
And yet... Elk and Moose have the highest kill count of all forest life out there. Caribou and Deer are also REALLY good at killing people.
Yeah, but not at eating and digesting them.
All that matters is that we coerce all creatures of Earth to thirst for the death of all humans via unnatural selection.
Meh. I think it's fine that we're the top species at the moment.
Species rise and fall naturally. We don't have to do anything to cause our own demise on purpose.
Sooner or later it'll happen on it's own anyway.
Am... am I the only one that generally enjoys the Klingon and 40K Orc world view?

We MUST make them deadly creatures of destruction... otherwise we will become weak as our opponents suck.

I mostly blame the Elf-Bias (and Space Elf-Bias) that just runs rampant in modern day media.
View all replies

Yeah, because destroying forests and natural habitats in place of farmland to grow vegetables for us to eat is more natural and less damaging on the environment than maintaining the population of animals and eating them just as any other omnivore/carnivore would.

Dog-fighting is cruel. Eating another animal for your own survival is not.

agreed. my main issue is the terrible way that factory farms are maintained (at least in my country). they already have to die, y'know? don't mistreat them on top of that. it's disgusting.
Not to mention all the rabbits and rodents that get maimed and killed during harvest. :dummy:
But human's aren't NATURALLY meant to eat meat! That's why I'm a vegan with type 2 diabetes!
Good job! Dying before you're 30 is very natural! :dummy:
Hey let's put our cats on vegan diets! Hey, now my cat has diabetes! What the hell?!
:ohnoes: Who would have expected that?
But cat's aren't NATURALLY carnivores! How preposterous!
Those teeth are clearly made to chew grass!
Fangs are for eating cucumbers
Stop animal cruelty ..beat a Jew instead.
Because of reasons that totally aren't biased or anything..
Look if we eliminate animal cruelty,we will need another species/sect/race/whatever to be cruel to ..it's human nature so I say why not  the Jews?..It's not like they are actually doing anything relevant right now..
:iconbeatdownplz:
:iconjewplz:
Are we not a modern enough civilisation that we cannot create Grand Theft Autos and Warfighters for us to be cruel to constructs specifically created for our cruelty?

Wait... I think that is how Skynet rises.

WAIT! WAIT! WE HAVE MOTHER FUCKING CRAIGSLIST! Put up an add, "as a human I need to be cruel to somebody" in the personals section... and wait for people to consent to you being a jerk to them! AHA! We've came so far from the previous Jew Gasing system!
View all replies