Why are women so goddamn emotional?!

Let me start by saying hello to you people because this is my first thread. I've been on this forum before, usually posting on threads of my watchers/internet friends.

Secondly, if this thread offends you and you happen to be the type of person/woman I'm talking about; do both of us a favor and either don't post or just leave a post that tells me to go fuck myself. I'm not particularly interested in hearing I'm a bad person. I am only interested in venting on this thread, because it's something that is really starting to annoy me.

Now, let's start by admitting that I can't really interact well with my fellow human beings. I suck at it, but I do try and I can get interesting or funny conversations with people.
But I interact in a certain way. I very much enjoy being sarcastic and really like using 'painful' humor. I will most likely make fun of you via certain things you tell me, but I don't mean most of that. If I did I would've killed a LOOOOOOT of people by now.

Needless to say, I tend to piss off quite a lot of people, especially the sensitive women. And of course they react in the most passive aggressive way I have every experienced, but I just kind of question why they have to be so manipulative about it.
The main reason I'm writing this thread is because two of these women pissed me off today.

The first one did something I really, really hate: giving  information I gave her via private messages (this was on a different website) to someone who had nothing to do with it. They're called PRIVATE messages for a reason and I'd very much appreciate it if I didn't have to watch every word I write down. So naturally I was pissed off and told her to fuck off (I was angry, okay?), because I wanted to be left alone for a while.
Her result: she became emotional and told me that if I didn't want to interact with her anymore I had to say so because it wasn't fair to her (paraphrasing of course).

... What?
How does "I want to be left alone for a while" somehow translate into "I don't want to talk to you anymore"?
Do you really have so little respect for me that you're not even willing to give me some space? I just told her that if she's acting like that then she can just stay away. I'm not her boyfriend, yadayada.

Woman 2 was even worse. She came in the chat of the different website while I was there. I greeted her in my usual witty way and she acted incredibly aggressive, telling me that I'm the most annoying person she's ever met. Of course I responded sarcastically and she responded by saying that 'non-idiots would ask someone what's wrong rather than being an idiot', which I paraphrased right now.
Because of course I can smell it when someone's in a bad mood on the internet when that person hasn't spoken yet.
So I asked her why she was acting like a bitch (smart move) and she of course responded aggressively and kept insulting me. She kept blaming this on her personal problems, which I won't reveal.
So I told her that just because she has some personal problems she doesn't have the right to unload all of her securities unto me, to which she responded it's my fault for being who I am.

What?!
Try telling that to victims of bullying, murder (relatives), kidnapping, robbery,... 
"It's your fault for having to go through this awful time! You're just that kind of person!"
Of course she left when she realized she was in the wrong rather than being a grown-up and admitting it.

And these are only two examples, but there are so many different situations where mostly sensitive women bitch and whine at me for saying something they just CAN'T ignore. But of course I'm the misogynistic son of a bitch when I wonder why women can be so damn emotional and whatnot, because it's politically incorrect and all that other crap..

But the thing I really can't stand is the manipulation they try to put behind it. I don't know if any of you has ever experienced this, but they always try to make it seem like you are the bad person rather than them admitting they're wrong. Instead of womaning up (see what I did there?) they have to somehow try to get me to feel pity for them and feel shame because I'm acting like I am.

"I get to be a bitch because I have some personal problems!" 
Welcome to the world honey. Everyone has those.
" Well, you were saying some pretty mean things!"
Oh, so just because I use a few curse words I suddenly say 'mean things'. Grow the fuck up and learn to tolerate words like fuck or shit. Words on their own aren't bad. The people behind them might have malicious intentions.

Again, two examples of shitty responses I get rather than them owning up to their bullshit.
And then people wonder why I'm so quiet...

Oh, and yes, I'm completely aware that this is not something every woman on this planet has. I've met tomboys and women who can take jokes before. :iconsadistskunk: is a perfect example, but I'm just getting sick and tired of always having to walk around eggshells around people.

So yes, this was my very first rant. Feel free to leave comments, to insult me or whatever you wish to do.

And just as a curiosity: how many of you have the feeling I'm a misogynist after reading this thread?
Comments527
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Quite a lot of males pretend to be women online for fun.
Yeah, I've read something about it myself. Apparently it's really enjoyable for both men and women to pretend to be of the opposite sex...
I'm not sure it's that women are more emotional...it's just that they are taught to handle their emotions in different ways than boys  are taught. 
I once made that very same claim in a discussion and someone managed to prove me wrong, in a sense: while there is little difference between the emotions of men and women there is a difference in empathy. Women are naturally empathetic towards everyone, men are only empathetic towards women, not men.
But yes, nurture certainly plays a role in it.
I am a perfectly normal, agreeable person about 3/4 of any given month, but then crazy time hits.  Basically, when that happens all rational thought goes bye-bye.  I'll also drop about 20 to 40 IQ points. I don't mean to act this way.  In fact, when I am stomping around picking fights I think I'm just standing up for myself and being totally normal.  It's kinda like I'm possessed by a demon who is hell bent on seeing me destroy myself and all of my relationships.

I'm not saying ALL women are like this when they are PMSing, but some are.  I'm making progress on controlling my hormonal mood swings, though.  Hormones aren't a a good enough excuse to not be a decent human being.
I wouldn't say it's a female-related issue, but a human related issue. Men can also be controlled by their emotions and hormones. The fact that I made this thread at one point to rant serves as proof.
But I like the analogy you made. Maybe it could be considered acting as if a demon possesses you and is hell bent on pissing off everyone you know. It's certainly easy for me to do that if I'm in the right mood, no matter how much I know I'll regret it later on.

Well, trying to control things like that is good, depending on how far it can be controlled. I think you can only learn to hold it in for a while and then release it via 'safe or healthy' methods.
Simple. Women are from Venus and men are from Mars.
And I'm from Saturn! :D
*High fives with seven fingers*
Because most women are stupid. Emotion clouds their reason and they just do things without thinking about them. That doesn't mean they're bad people (bitches) per se.
I hate bitches like that, and I'm a woman too. XD

I think that being a bitch thing is eather a inherited trait or learned though parents who treat them like princesses.Maby even both.

Yeah, I've noticed three kinds of answers from women:
1) those who call me insensitive jerks.
2) those who agree with me or try to give advice.

It's odd to see.

I think it has a lot to do with the way we're spoiled in this society. Many girls and boys get whatever their little hearts desire and as a result they bitch whenever things don't go the way they want.

.....................................................................................................................damn I wonder how long it took you to write this.
Idk, half an hour?
Try to explain that to her. Tell her you tend to be a very sarcastic and rude person, even to people you like, and that you're sorry you offended her, and that you didn't mean to hurt her feelings. Sometimes you have to let go of your pride. A lot of us women have sensitive personalities. It's in our DNA
Euhm, which of the two women are you talking about?
the first one; the second one I think was just being rude for no reason.
We've already talked things out. She understood why I was hurt, she told me why she was hurt and we forgave each other and moved on.
Just date men then. :lol:
Who said men wants him? :iconteheplz:
:iconohuplz: sassy thing, you.
Are you by any chance a stand up comedian?