Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
May 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 277

Anybody with Anti-Social Personality disorder on here? :P Plus, my complaint.

:iconreizyouup:
I just HAD to ask! XD

There's so many trolls on here, and the way ppl were talking, the thought, "Are there any psychopaths?" on here just popped into my brain.

I have absolutely nothing against these ppl, as it is my belief they are hard wired differently, and thereby not responsible for their actions... Although, I do believe if they commit a crime, they should be detained in a behavioral/mental facility out of the public's safety/teach them a lesson (the lesson being they can't fuck with nobody!). XD If any of them were to harm me, I would also react accordingly and defend myself, just as I would with any nuerotypical. That being said, I am a hypocrite! Yay for meee!

So. I just wanted to know. Out of curiosity...

Are YOU one?

Come ooooooon. It's the internet. No one will know. (You can tell I'm not one 'cause I laugh at dumb shit.)

Oh, it appears I have forgotten my complaint. :P Not that I FEEL like complaining, I just have to complain of SOMETHING because this is the Complaints section!

1) Why is there no Anti-Social Personality Disorder Group? (I cannot make one, as I am not a premium member and I have already created a group.) That being said, why don't one of you little devils go and make one?

2) There should AT LEAST be a group titled "Frozen Emotions" or something along those lines for people with little to no emotion. I realize there are groups for bi polar/borderline personality disorder and the like, and depression, but nothing I have seen SO FAR that deals with that zombie/anhedonia/nothingness/emptiness feeling that also comes from being drugged the fuck up. Again, anyone want to make one?

3) Hello, ppl! I have schizophrenia! I am also a hardcore Christian and DEEPLY, TRULY believe God was talking to me through other ppl. They were reading my mind. Any questions? :P

I feel lighter right now. Probably because they lowered my meds. Yay for me, once again!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondebra-marie:
Debra-Marie May 30, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
:iconlaika-chan:
Laika-chan May 26, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I am also a hardcore Christian and DEEPLY, TRULY believe God was talking to me through other ppl.

Do any of them tell you to get off of your computer?
:iconhouse-of-kadamon:
House-of-Kadamon May 26, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Really? Are you pretending to be some special snowflake or... what? What exactly are you trying accomplish with this post, which by the way, is not a complaint? Also... create a group for anti-social people mental disorders? Are you trying to exacerbate the problem or do you want to take credit for something that would just be 'truly amazing.' Up your meds again please, clearly you need them.

So in order of your bullshit...

1. Because not all of us are devils. Some of us are plague rats and the like. And no, why on earth would we want to bow down to your request. Some of like our groups just the way they are and if a support group for people with mental disabilities/ill health, then they should be done face to face. NOT OVER TECHNOLOGY WHERE POSTS, CHATS ETC. COULD EASILY BE MISINTERPRETED!

2. Again. No.

3. ... ... you need Richard Dawkins in your life.

Get some more help please. The fact that you're asking who else is psychopath here on dA, is greatly disturbing. I for one, don't approve of this and having been through the run that is having a mental illness...
This is nothing but an insult.
:iconskyfire2008:
SkyFire2008 May 26, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:yawn: Who are you, again?
:iconazza9:
I hope someone has already explained the flawed logic in wondering why a demographic of people who are refereed to as *ANTI-SOCIAL!!!* do not form groups.

IT SAYS WHY ON THE FUCKING LABEL!!!
:iconcryophase:
Cryophase May 30, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:lol:
:iconazza9:
It's like asking why a road block gets in cars way?

Stoopid!
:icontrioditis:
Since when are antisocial people automatically psychopaths?
:iconcrankyconstruct:
CrankyConstruct May 25, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Get off your fucking high horse, you patronizing waste of genetic material.

This is an insult to my intelligence, and you're an insult to those who legitimately suffer from crippling mental disorders.
:icondarthpandah:
DarthPandah May 25, 2013  Student Photographer
What exactly do you mean by "anti-social personality disorder?" I want to understand completely what you're saying before I state my opinion.
Add a Comment: