Little boys or little devils?

My complaint is in my deviantart journal...but I'll just post it here and wondering what you guys think about it?

"Okay, the title may be a little bit offensive to you guys but I'm referring to "little boys" these days who are up sitting in front of their computers and exploring stuff through the internet.

Yes..the internet world..it's pretty mysterious you see? I don't usually blog about my life..because it's really boring. I wake up, work, take shits and eat shits again then back to sleep. But somehow, being on the internet world spices up my life.

Anyway, as I said..the internet world is a huge place. You can get an alias name for it. You'll just have to be wise to stay hidden under the shadows. Alias...you can date anyone without letting them see your face, you can sign up to Facebook at any age you want! just click the "13 and above" check box, make a page and become a poser..the worst of all though is...you can scam people..yes..SCAM! you ask them to do something for you and not pay in the end...maybe just encourage them with HUGE payment later on.

Usually, these scammers..are "little boys"..who are hiding under as an adult. They speak ok at first but whenever it comes to talking about money...oh boy...it's a BRAT. As much as possible, they avoid talking about "money" or "payments" issues. If you'd ask them, they'll just brush it off.

I was scammed by a little boy before through ODesk...yes, sadly..I UNDERESTIMATED HIM! it was my first time being scammed by a little boy. I don't remember his name anymore.. (Burhan Siddiqui). Whenever I have fixed payments on ODesk, I search online for their name so that I would know who they are..at least, the age and etc..I'm a really good researcher *coughcough*

Halfway of the project..I felt suspicious and searched him finding out that he is an 11 year old BOY. GAWD! I got scammed! I asked for a partial payment..in the end, he didn't gave me. Well, I scared the shit out of him by giving him a false case file. He got so scared that he was begging and apologizing...that was enough for me..well honestly..NOT! I wanted to look out his name and hack anything I could find...sadly, it's not worth my time...instead..I KILLED HIM with my two barehands...in my dreams!

anyway...yes, that was a one example...

Next, just today, I nearly got scammed again by I think, a little boy again..Foxotic Ben. He's saying that he will be paying me by giving me a partial payment of the company..1% and his flash game will have about 1 million users. I was like..uh, yeah..ok..sounds interesting..1% is fine. He will pay me by the time he launches his game..on AUGUST...

I paused..thought..and WTF?! I asked that I want a per work basis just to secure my financial stability. I can't risk my 5 months for his game?! I searched him, twitter, facebook, kickstarter ALL his social media websites. Only to find out that there aren't a lot of likers or followers..and I was thinking..millions of users eh?

Little boys..little devils? why? they're really innocent actually. They don't know much about anything even in the internet world. Well, they think they are. Devils..with their innocence, they can feel that they scam people and enjoy maybe..the pain of others..I've been there before (getting little fights through chats when I was a little girl and just enjoyed it...thought to myself..they don't know me...hihihihi)..in the end, they would just say.."they can't sue me, I'm a little boy...and they don't know me either".

here is his devart link in case you guys are interested to be scammed maybe?:
[link]

thinking about devil little boys..I remembered this one video:
[link]

The boy paid 1700 euro dollars on a game and his parents really don't know about it since the boy said that it's free. The boy instead bought items on the game and ended up giving the parents the bill. Then...the parents sue apple for it.

*FACE to the PALM!* oh.."PALM to the FACE"...stupid...these parents..should never EVER exist..I wish. They create Little devils...

I don't know what kind of world I'll be living in the future now...these types of children are..multiplying..sigh...

stupid mother + stupid father = stupid kids

"I know, it's the internet..there are no such rules in this world...Just stay careful."

leave comments below for rantings Thanks for listening"

journal is here > [link]
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:icondafuqijustreadplz: You got scammed by an eleven year old!?
well...yeah ... .__. (hides)
Moral of the story: Always get paid before doing the work. It's not even a "scam" if they don't pay you at that point, it's just an obvious conclusion.
not actually...if you're the client..you won't pay before the artist work right? what if the artist himself is a scam. same thing..

what's right is getting paid during your work...
a financial trust is the best way to build respect and relationship.
Hahahaha no. I do zero work without either a contract or a down payment. You'll want at least half up front. If you're a well established artist, it's more likely that you're gonna get ripped off by a shithead client than a client is gonna get ripped off by you. You're the skilled laborer offering skilled work that takes time, money and attention, you get paid first.
well..that makes a lot of sense too..haha..you got a point
Moral of the story: Anything that seems way too good on the internet, is actually bullshit. Kudos to the kid though, he's going to grow up to be a fine conman. Also, 11 year old kids are not supposed to be on dA. It's a 13+ site.
I can also see kids at this age who can code and design is very talented indeed. But putting his talent to a bad use is...a no no..we'll just hope he won't turn out bad in the future.
Yeah, but if he's on dA and undersage, he's going to get banned here. :bucktooth:
He's not that active here at DA anyway...he has a lot of social media accounts
On most sites, you have to be 13+ to be a member.
srry i forgot how to read.
should I help you? C:
no thanks I just to shake my head to see if my brain is working.
[link]

Only one chromosome of difference! :noes:
girls turn into b*tches when they're in their puberty stage.. =__=;
No, that's not what turns them into butches.

You're bad at this.
I'm a girl myself..I understand my kind..

not actually puberty...the stage where they can abuse their "power" haha
Usually an 11 year old can't write a company-like proposal o_O. It's easy to tell if they're underage by the way they write.
well..surprise surprise..they now can. I have a nephew(9 years old)..who's surprisingly really good at these types of talking. He plays minecraft and watches minecraft videos. You can talk to him like an adult would
I have a 9 year old nephew who plays Minecraft too.. but I can usually tell when I'm talking to a child. But sorry you've been in those situations.

That's why artists get money up front :/. And never accept "exposure" or part of profits at a later date from obscure people.
I like how you blame everyone else but yourself for being scammed.

Literally, how hard is it to say

'I need X amount before I start working on this project.'
the point for my talk here is to make people more aware of these scams and somehow, they turned out to be little boys.

I was not talking about myself scamming..lol..please be open minded
Your links aren't linked :B