Fat people, The scum of the earth (Besides the dutch)

Fuck i just dont count these people as human anymore, they are just voids where food is wasted. They serve no purpose other then making thing akward. They are the ulitimate symbol of inequality in the world, as alot of people in the world dont get enough food. Goddamn they are disgusting, they eat more food then the average person i mean jeez we could give that food to homeless people but no.

fuck atleast fat men know they are fat, these fat chicks that see their "curves" as a good thing are repulsive. The human body should be a reflection of your self respect, not a trshcan that you happen to live in.

thoughts on fat people?
Comments49
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just die, save humanity one death at a time.
Oh god i love these videos, Thankyou brah.
I eat a lot more food than normal and i'm skinny...very skinny, does that still mean i'm a scum?
That isnt possible, you probably think the amount your eating is alot, The fact you are concious of that shows me that you watch your food alot. It is a common thing amoung skinny people.
But you see...I DO eat a lot, for instance I ordered 2 large pizzas (it was a buy one get one free deal) and ate both on the same day, along with chocolate treats, cakes and a bunch of more stuff you can think of.
You're still young and you've still got your metabolism... try that when you're older...
Like, try it when you're 40 or something.
Why the fuck do you eat so much food? Do you even count calories?
my best friend is fat o3o
i think she's awesome ^.^
And you're a bad freind for letting her get fat. Atleast me and my freinds work out, we watch out for eachothers health.
she was already fat when i met her
Unless it's a real health problem you should help her to become normal again lad.
bitch, she is normal. she's just a little thick. it's not like she wobbles down the street or anything. stop acting like a prick.
then why say shes fat when shes "thick" you fucking retard, if shes just one size above skinny then that's fine, what are you on about lad?
how are you going to call me a retard when you can't even spell "friend" right. i'm not on anything either, just amused.
Fat people have emotions just like everyone else you know. We really don't know what they are going through. They look ok with themselves on the outside, but on the inside they might really be hurt, and are actually trying to change their appearance for the better. Calling them names isn't going to help anybody really.
Then they should do something about it. Most of them dont, some even ACCEPT it.
That still doesn't give you the right to call them names.
Free speech bruh, this isnt fucking iran.
Do you have friends or family that's fat? If so, do you say these comments to them and call them these names?
Nope i dont actually. I have one freind who is fat because of a condition, so he cant help it, which is fair enough.