My encounter with a crazy person...

Oh gosh I cant believe that people do this I was searching the internet and came across a person saying that she was a mermaid a real one.

I'm like...:| I almost died of laughter at that point, I told her that mermaids are only in fairy tales there not real.

All of a sudden she goes crazy on me telling me I am a stupid human and "I wish the queen of the mermaids would cures you with a mermaid tail." I'm sorry but she is a little bit crazy.

I was trying to tell her this "If she was a mermaid shouldn't she be in the water, and how come you are using a computer...I didn't know mermaids used computers(sarcastic)"

I can tell you that I have seen idiots but this person takes the cake, she also said that she was the daughter of Triton.

I stop fighting with her because I didn't want to fight with a loon, so basically I told her enjoy your life and tell Triton hello for me.(sarcastic)

here is the end of my rant sorry to waist everyone time with this, I just had to let out some steam
Comments504
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
ALL HAIL THE DAUGHTER OF THE MIGHTY TRITON! :worship:
"Oh gosh I cant believe that people do this I was searching the internet and came across a person saying that she was a mermaid a real one."

I stopped right there and hoped that person was just trying to role play with you. :bucktooth:
no she wasn't joking
Then you deserve a medal for putting up with that kind of stupidity. :nod:
well this is pathetic...why don't you all just shutup and let the believers believe. who knows maybe they are out there in hiding...we've only discovered 10% of the oceans population. you've all believed in "fairytales" at some point. i bet youguys are just afraid to admit it.
yes some do but there comes a point where I grew up.
Omg, it's been a long time I did not hear a story like this. I want MOAR!
ok i think I found another link
:lol: Damn. That's even worse than the off-his-rocker Jesus Zombie I met at Blockbuster yesterday.
I recently had a run in with a couple of loons who decided it would be a good idea to drag me into their drama.

Needless to say, they made it out like there were some trolls who were ruining their fucking lives. I didn't hide or delete any of their comments either.
bronies suck ok. and these are the reasons why.
1. they clop.
2. they're gay.
3.they're furries.
4. It's just wrong for teenaged boys and middle aged men spending their free time watching clips and episodes of a show made for a 5 year old girl.
5.They're hypocrites.
6.they're to sensitive.
7. It's a total turn off for girls who aren't in the mlp fanbase.
8.all bronies only watch the show because their trolling
9. they hate homestuck.
!. I don't clop.
2. I'm not gay.
3. So I am a furry.
4. My boyfriend watches MLP, so waht?
5. Some of them are, not all.
6. BAWWW I AM SO BUTTHURT lol jk.
7. Really? I wasn't aware.
8. Me trolling and me watching MLP are two separate things.
9. I LOVE HOMESTUCK! Freaking Act 4... although I heard Act 5 is a LOT worse :P
Hello, Homestucker. :lol:
They don't suck.

1. Only the perverts

2. Not all, and what's wrong with being gay? :lol:

3. What's wrong with that, and not true

4. It's their choice

5. How?

6. Not all, only the butthurt ones

7. Eh

8. Some

9. Not all, meet ~sugarycotton
what a fucking tard lol its gonna suck when she goes out in the real world :D
I think the jokes probably on you...
And, we don't associate the Avian Influenze with growing wings. Seriously? I would have argued with it myself if I saw it.
I'm a member of the grow wings site, and let me tell you this.

No, we are not roll playing. This stuff ACTUALLY happens. We have seen proof. But you know what idiots? We don't frikin post it online for everyone to see. Instead, we PM each other. That's why you don't see anything.

Do I sound like a crazed idiot? No, I don't. You do.

And we can tell when people are roll playing. Those people get BANNED. That's because we don't accept role playing.

Anyone wants to argue with me? Text this:
1(240)-406-7475