Plagiarism

Seems this site condones plagiarism. Theanoula has stolen two photo's from photographer Yiannis Pavlis & this site refuses to delete the photo's. Do you as members think that is right? Would you want your work stolen & someone else claiming it is theirs & the site treats you like you're the criminal? Join a reputable site!

[link]
[link]

Google his name & you will see he is well known for his work!
Comments56
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Damn. Deactivated already. And I was going to point out to him that after looking at her photos and this Yannis guy, she didn't steal his photos at all. His are really nice while hers are just ok.
You deactivated already? :grump: No fun.
LMAO

Post an add, deactivate.
Well he sure ragequit fast. :iconwtfbirdplz:
Report and move on and stop giving a shit. :pat:
Reported & obviously they're assholes...move on? yep I am & out...this site is the biggest crock of shit I have ever seen! good ridence
We didn't like you anyways.
Good riddance to you. :pat:
I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I don't care.
I have the links & yes maybe it is too big but when the photographer finds their work & contacts them containing the links don't you think they should do something about it?
Reply button, and post the links here.
original
[link]

stolen
[link]

original
[link]

stolen
[link]
There, was that so hard? Now go report it via proper channels. If you're like me they'll blow you off, but I haven't tried in about a year so who knows?
Actually I have been a member for many years on another photo site & thought I'd try this one. The photographer himself has written in many times & it's ridiculous how they want proof...ok so the links he sent in & still no action. The site I'm on banned a photographer for exactly that reason...no questions asked. I know how pissed I would be if it were me.
NO! Don't encourage them to continue this bullshit thread!
bullshit thread...maybe in your mind
Hey! You learned to use the reply button! And yes, we see this type of shit here everyday. We can't and won't do anything about it.
Yeah I did & you put up with this crap! haha what a joke
No, we don't pout up with it. We do our best to make the OP see that we're not the Help Desk and leave.
View all replies
How have they treated the original photographer as a criminal?

You'd make your case a bit more clearly too, if you'd link directly to the originals.
They'd make an even stronger case by getting the fuck out of here and going to the help desk.
Myself, I've had bad luck reporting plagiarism, but whatever.