The people on the complaints thread!

I love/hate you guys, I really do. When I'm bored, I can always find something entertaining on here. And it's not just reading. :la:
Some people will comment on a thread just for the sake of arguing, even if they have no case, and then puss out when they realize that they're not getting anywhere.
Or I'll find threads made by COMPLETE failtrolls. Like, they'll tlk n txtspk and try to act all angsty and mopey, but as soon as you go to their profile, they can clearly speak and type in proper english.
OR they're just clever and funny as fuck, and they'll put some dumbass in their place.

Anyways. Here's a thing:
I have an ear infection and can't hear a damn thing out of my right ear. Poop, I guess I should go to the doctor or something.

'gnight people
Comments205
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
U FAIL LOLOTLTORLTORTRLOLOL
LOLOMGTROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I do this as well. People are quite annoyed with my random outbursts of laughter.
Damn ear infections... ¬¬
THIS IS THE MOST IRRITATING THING I'VE EVER DEALT WITH EVER
Also your avvie is amazing c:
I'm sure!
Thanks! Yours is pretty awesome too!:la:
I just go on here for reading mainly. :lol:
:D It's very edumacational
It's not educational, like I think you said, just entertaining to read about stuff.
Ed-u-mah-cational...as a joke c:
Complaints seem to be full of those, lately. I am not surprised.

I had an infection in my ear once when I was like 4 or 5, but it healed up by the time I was 8. Which ear it was, I cannot remember, really. :shrug:
Oh wow :o That's a long time...hopefully it doesn't take that long for me >.>
I was pretty young back then, so I can't really remember too good about it, to be honest.
Eardrops should help. I hate ear infections, because of the spontaneous bursts of pain. I used to get swimmer's ear all the time when I was younger. That was awful.

Hope you feel better though! c:
Yep, turns out this is swimmers ear. I got some eardrops too...I hate eardrops. >.>

But thanks! And I love your username and avvie :D
I hate them too. They just don't feel right D:

Thank you very much! I love your avvie, too. Ninetails is my favorite, besides Duskull which was actually the avatar I had before this one.~
And having to lay on your side and junk ><

Thaaanks! c: yeah, Ninetails is pretty kickass. I love most first gen fire Pokemon for some reason lol. As the gens went on I started liking fire less and less and started liking the grass ones better :D
I usually lay on my side anyway, so that part never bothered me much.

Same! After a few gens, I lost interest completely. I don't play the games or anything anymore, but I still do have some favorites. I've always had a thing for ghost pokemon. Not sure why, but ghost and fire were my favorites.~
Haha they're awesome, that's why :D
I still like playing the game, but yeah. Maybe it's just because I'm so stubborn but the newer Pokemon don't have as big of an appeal as they used to.
I play some of the older ones sometimes, but I haven't been really into anything like that since I was about twelve. Still, it an be nice to go back and do things I used to love doing. A few of the newer ones are actually pretty cool, but most of them don't appeal to me very much.
View all replies
I had an ear infection once, the random shooting pains were the thing that bothered me, I don't mind pain I know will appear, its those darn BAM PAIN, then fine, then PAAAIN, then I'm okay, still good, ha maybe its...PAIN. Hmph,