What the fuck!!??

I try and look at someone's original to my reply and it doubles up and won't go away even if I move on to another. So you have one on top of another and it makes it hard to read. I try and look at a message and it goes to a profile instead. And when I want to look at messages it takes a minute for them to appear.Is Firefox that lame? Anyone else having that problem?? You butt fuck trolls need not reply.
Comments288
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
When you need help with dA such as when you're experiencing a bug see our Need HELP? thread :)

And then you were gone. :lol:
Damn Orange, what is wrong with you? Are you drunk?
I was at the time. Bad weekend.
Hmm... nope. Never had that problem. Maybe it's just your computer. :grump:
Could be, time for a new one as mine is like 10 yrs old.
It's a pity your computer is so ancient. I've also noticed severe problems with firefox, no matter if it's run in windows, OSX or linux. Not much you can do if you can't use Chrome.

A new computer is eventually going to be a necessity. Given a limited budget, a mac just isn't the way to go. A local computer nerd can build you a new PC for about 265 euro, but it won't be mac.

If that's still out of the budget... have you thought about a life of crime?

j/k :love:
Yes, I've never used a windows system so I am used to Mac. You are right in that it is expensive to replace with another Mac. I', assuming that the new Windows is just dandy. I won't be using it for anything other than surfing the web or light gaming.
It should suit your needs.
I think it's just your PC, because I'm use Firefox all the time and had not a single problem on it. :nod:
Could very well be. I notice a significant difference between using Apple's Safari and Firefox.
I don't see much of a difference considering that they're both used to surf the Internet, just like Chrome and Internet Explorer.
...And I just realized that she deactivated... :facepalm:
Niggers in Paris.
Oh back to your home country of Nigeria you fake ass troll!
I'm being sent back to Somalia through fax.
Sounds painful :noes:
At the very least interesting.
That was one fast ass reply.
Proof that I haven't got shit to do.