Fuck You (bit of a rant..)

I love te song so much ♥ but thts not what this is about

everyone in the world is so creul...they make 4chan look like the icecream man or some shit & murder look like icing on the cake - the good stuff, yah. how do you feel knowing u make ppl so upset? seriously ppl are killing themselves because ur an ass. fuck you and yur bullshit u are just a cocksucker.

PS - yea this is directed to one person but they don't have a fcbk anymore... :)

also, one more compliant - u ppl on this site are try hards. its annoying. stop it.
and internet fads suck.

i hate myself

anti-compliant - some pppl on this site are kinda nice thankfully ily ♥
Comments223
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
*this
* that's
*cruel
*ice cream man
*yeah
*you
*people
*you're
*fuck
*complaint
*I love you

Jesus OP did you fail English? :stare:
You are obviously ten years old, so I'll let your grammar slide.

Either way, you can either grow a spine and some balls and deal with it, or you can deactivate and sit in your bedroom for the rest of your life.

The choice is yours.
Can you please stop torturing English? They've been nothing but helpful fur the last several thousand years. There's no need to spit on them.
Can I throw a dictionary at you? :shakefist:
Here, have some art.
Don't forget to look at my stamps, kay. :la:
Please respect the English language.
I am trying to be nice but no one sees that I am still hurt.
Aren't you just precious?

B8
"Salutations to all of my fello compadres, I happen to love the gnarels barkly or also known as C-lo green song of the explisive of fornicating with yourself, but this is not about the mentioned songer and his highly addicting song. No this is about how my life seems to have taken a turn for the worst.

I seem to have take attention to the fact that the world outside my own including mine is unbelivably crule, web sites of the wonderious world of the internet seem to glorify voilence and obsine sexual premices and portray it like it was some sort of delitious pastry and the topings that go with it!

With that out of the way I shall now add to this ghastly endevor to whitch I have spawned. This is more so directed to a person 'whom shall be nameless out of polight courticy' and direct my anger twards this improper 'gentlemen' whom I give the term to losely. Also all of you on this web site are absolutely crule and disgusting as these sights and person to whom I have mentioned!

Indeed you are trying to hard at the most simpleist of tasks to drive me further into madness to whitch yourselves are now in, But in my darkest of dreams I feel as if I also am turning into one of you, dreaming of sweet relice and hatred twards that harsh darkness that is now welling deep inside. I must now bid you all adeu and ponder upon my delima."

Fix'ed.
Favorite fruit, anyone?
Bananas and pomegranates :la:
I have so many I can't pick just one.
I like clementines. And strawberries. c:
Jackfruit!! It's exotic and weird but it tastes freaking amazing :la:
Jackfruit? That's pretty new. I should try it out myself, sometime. :nod:
:facepalm: people only kill themselves because they are weak. sound cruel? well guess what? it's true! they think there is no other way out even though there are tons of ways! so i really dont give a shit what they do :). all i know is that:

1.) i'm glad i'm not them
2.) they're insecure
3.) their parents must be horrible guardians

And you call us try-hards? :sarcasm: look at your fucking thread? you just tried to lecture and told us to go fuck ourselves but at the same time your misspelling made you no better.

ATTENTION WHORE!!!!!!!
if your talking bout internet bullying than those FAGGOTS need to learn how to turn off they screen. LOL!