I'M DRUNK, YOU DON'T HAVE AN EXCUSE

Or am I.

It's been five whole hours and no new threads have been made? You guys are letting me down. Seriously letting me down.

I had a silly idea for all of us to collaborate in, but no one is paying any attention! Oh no! Stop reading this instant and go to that journal, give me your thoughts, and continue on.

Call-out threads are cool. Especially when you're the one being called out. This will be fun to play wi- Wait, Neuro locked the thread before I could comment??? Oh for fucks sake, you wily bastard, I wanted to have fun with it. Stop getting so excited over things, it's not natural.

Somebody's mom wants me to design them a logo. For free. Come on, friend's mom, my art skills are worth some payment, don't you think? Oh, you need the logo by tomorrow? It's almost midnight? Well, don't expect fucking much. And sending the image is proving more difficult than it should be. GodDAMMIT.

My attention span is down the shitter. I've been working on the same picture for the past week, since I had no school and piss all to do. It's saturday night and I'm on here, crying my heart out, and basically doing anything except for working on the drawing. Because I can't work on something for a week straight. (Disclaimer: going to force myself to finish it, because it is fucking worth finishing.) WHY IS ART SO HAAARD???

Finally, if this complaint is overshadowed by another thread posted within ten seconds or so, I am going to bust out the Jack Daniels so hard you don't even KNOW it. Or maybe. I bought a small bottle out of peer pressure (you folks know who you are), but I'm just that paranoid about not liking a drink. I'm strange. Really.

...I don't have anything else for you. Sorry.
Comments264
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Threads ruined. Make a copy with an icon. :saddummy:
Not until I break out the whiskey. Who knows, there might be some typos, too!
I... don't know many Edgar quotes
Thats still more than I know. :dummy:
lmao drunk boys get no money, pakacock
Shankity, get outta my forums >:[
art iz hard cause you don't enjoy it. FAGGOT! so get off the thread with your complaints, your spreadin too much negative energy!
I enjoy my negative energy!
GOOD LUCK WIT THAT BUSTER!
"I still use faggot as an insult because I am 12 years old" ~Nashbolt (paraphrased)
I STILL USE FAGGOT AS AN INSULT BECAUSE IT PERFECTLY DESCRIBES DOUCHES LIKE YOU!
No, faggot is an immature insult for children and so is using caps.
See what I mean that is immature and you are a troll.
View all replies
I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible not to like jack and coke. Unless you don't like coke, then you're fucked.
I wish I had some right now.
I don't like Coke :iconstudmuffinplz:
Paka, are you on your man-period?
I ripped my uterus out long ago, Wankle
Out of curiosity, what is your drink of choice?