February 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 486

Wusses Who Deactivate After Making a Thread Here

:iconkiwi-punch:
Kiwi-Punch Feb 23, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Look; just suck it up.

I get it. "I made a stupid thread and now I must deactivate." Ummm...Dafuq? You do know we have a help desk, right? Or, perhaps, "I'm too much of a pussy to get called out for my bullshit, so I must deactivate. Jokes on you, "trolls"!"

See...The problem with this, is that these wusses can't own up to making a stupid thread. You make a stupid thread, you deal with it, or have it deleted. Don't wuss out just because you can't handle being called on your bull.

Anti-Complaint: I am sketching a bunch of new character art for Calamity, my web-comic, and my designs are turning out to be fantastic. I know, I know, you want me to work on Burnstein. But, I was torn between the two comics, and given that Burnstein's title character would be more than a perfect match for Calamity, I simply put her in Calamit's world. There; now I don't have to choose! Every bit of written canon for Burnstein will work PERFECTLY!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmcdenis09:
McDenis09 Mar 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Most of the time I get called a troll for voicing my opinion in a very aggressive manner. not ALL CAPS RAGE type, but the, "You fucking jizz-munchers can't use your own brain, huh? You fucking moron." type.
:iconiheartwaffies:
IheartWaffies Mar 7, 2013   General Artist
Fuck yes. :3
Kiwi-Punch Mar 7, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Yay!
:iconcosmic-doodle:
Cosmic-doodle Mar 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I guess deactivating is easier than just clicking a red EX in their message center or contact a CV to lock the thread for them. :noes:
Kiwi-Punch Mar 7, 2013  Student Digital Artist
You serious? There's more links to click that way!
:iconcosmic-doodle:
Cosmic-doodle Mar 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I know. :B
:iconghibli92:
ghibli92 Mar 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist

=angelishi Feb 24, 2013 Hobbyist General Artist
I don't understand why you seem to support anorexia, she also looks high (more female drug abuse? You really hate your characters and women.) It looks like she has a boner, did your brain try to trick you into showcasing your true nature? Also, why would you call your watchers pervs when you're the one drawing this to begin with, perv?

*Kiwi-Punch Feb 24, 2013 Student Digital Artist
You have no idea how to be constructive, do you? What a shame...

=angelishi Feb 24, 2013 Hobbyist General Artist
Oh, I do. But that's wasted on someone who'll just respond with "Be glad I read your critique!" Besides, I don't believe in holding people's hand when it comes to art.

I tell you what is wrong because your lack of skill and knowledge is incapable of letting you know your own flaws, but once I've pointed it out, it is entirely up to you to figure out a way to fix them.

Of course, you never will. You haven't improved a single bit.

*Kiwi-Punch Feb 24, 2013 Student Digital Artist
To say I have not improved a single bit is a lie. An outright lie. I have improved ten fold since I joined this damn site. And yes, I can fix the flaws in my work. However, it's up to you to stop being a bitch and critique properly.

Perhaps this calls for a private discussion on WHY you choose to be a bitch and not helpful in the least.

"Flagged as Spam"

LMFAOOOO
i've seen angelishi over the years and she's abrasive as fuck and all that, but you got wrecked
Kiwi-Punch Mar 6, 2013  Student Digital Artist
That's fine, and I will accept your feedback as it is, but please, try to sound more like you're trying to help rather than trying to get on my nerves. This is not in any way constructive. See, if it were constructive, you would be pointing out flaws, but at the same time, you would be encouraging me, pointing out things I could use to improve the piece. This just comes across as blatantly insulting to me, therefore, until I receive CONSTRUCTIVE criticism from you (i.e. no insulting, bashing, etc, but rather pointing the flaws out while being helpful), I cannot take this advice from you seriously. Stop with the insults, and look at THE PIECE ITSELF rather than taking cheap digs at me.
:iconk-koji:
I've never really seen your stuff before. But as for constructive crit ( and I know that is not what this thread is about, but I happen to see this comment string and I noticed something)~ I think you're stuff could improve significantly in a short period of time with a few anatomy tweaks. I know you want to draw in a more cartoony style, which is fine and lots of people do it, but sometimes you have to know a few laws of anatomy in order to break them.
So, just in that one pic in this thread, the idea you want to get across is totally there, but I noticed the breasts in many of your drawings look a bit static in shape. A breast is kind of like a sac hanging from the rib cage. Larger breasts have a weight to them. So the overall shape of them are usually more like a tear drop than a sphere or oval.
Some cartoony manga breaks this rules sometimes and is by no means natural, but the decent looking stuff still has some of this principle. I took that drawing above and roughly sketched what I mean. I didn't have more than a few minutes, so I didn't address too much of the other anatomy, just what I needed to start to make sense of it: [link]

so even a small thing like a slight adjustment on breast shape can make a big difference. And from the base of real anatomy, you can make them larger or smaller or whatever you like :nod:
Kiwi-Punch Mar 6, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I get what you're saying, and yeah, I'll be sure to watch the way I draw breasts from now on. I have been working on improving a lot lately, and a couple of days spent on hands helped me quite a bit already.
Add a Comment: