Closed to new replies
February 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 734

About a bunch of stupid complaints that don't regard mai waifu

:iconanvirgin:
AnVirgin Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
So... back in the old days... people used to act on stages... ALL THE TIME.. because they didn't have
technology... they didn't have fucking cameras to record everything so... they ended up having
to replay their roles in whatever popular play they were doing... They were forced to become better, and perfect
their craft... Actors these days have it easy...

Music is getting worse...
everything IS garbage... same sounding.. I've heard it a million times before...
So many fucking... garbage... sifting through garbage to find gems... there're too many god damn "artists"
I can't listen to all of them... They all sound the same anyway...

Might as well stick with good ol' philosophy... anything these kids can come up with these days
are nothing but pretentious bull shit... first world shenanigans... Philosophy is supposed to teach
people in a way... if you want to whine write poetry, faggot... Don't write it off as philosophy because
it isn't philosophy.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah typing practice typing practice typing practice blah blah blah blah
"Microsoft word" blah blah blah
"cold turkey" blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah "Human instrumentality" blah blah blah
blah blah blah "Neon genesis evangelion" blah blah blah blah "Anime and weaboo sharks" blah blah blah blah blah
tying practice and typoes and cocks going all "Cock a doodle doo" blah blah blah blah I know you're ficking (German)
spying on me, faggot" I'm not doing anything here... go away, nothing to see here... It's not paranoia if I'm
right... I'm too lazy to switch to the offline computer... which also means I'm too lazy to play "planescape: torment"
which I heard is pretty good, but the game mechanics kind of annoy" It's like starcraft whenever
you move any of your units they say some affirmative bullshit to make sure you know they're moving
which kind of gets annoying and why do RTS games do this... STAHP, RTS genre!
It's like life's whole thing is just all about mindless, repetitive, self-indulgence. If you look closer, you can
see a pattern... if you look at yourself... you can see what others are like... there are at least
1000 other people who're just like you in the world right now, you're no special snowflake because
all snowflakes are the same, they're all made of the same shit... What you've done I've probably done too or
will do in the future... We're all the same person just subjecting ourselves to ourselves...
I swear to god, it's like these movie companies are stealing all of their ideas from my brain... I think
they already deployed like... mind reading... scanning.. techniques on the population... I can
predict almost every... GOD DAMN plot... and plot twists... I'm going insane.. I don't like people
yet I find that being antisocial just might be my downfall because you need other people to survive
Like all the food you eat... If what that guy says is true then only 7% of the entire world's population
is feeding the other.. 93%... so if an extinction event were to happen and whiped out that 7% the
93% would starve. That would be one the perks of specialization. Blah blah blah blah rant blah blah blah you've
probably thought of this too... blah blah blah this shouldn't be a surprise... blah blah blah I'm so hungry
and scared, please rub my tummy...

tl;dr going insane from agoraphobia, internet addiction, can't focus on art work.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcrackbunni:
crackbunni Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
you should listen to death grips
AnVirgin Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You should listen to Hyuna - Bubblepop
:iconcrackbunni:
crackbunni Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
you should listen to DMT by XXYYXX
AnVirgin Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You should listen to [link]
:iconsnitz3l:
Snitz3l Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013
MNGNG I AM AWESOME THO
AnVirgin Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Me too!
Yayyy lez be palz mkay???
Kau pun sama.
HUHU I DONT SPEAK CHINESE???
I speak.
OMMMMMOMOMOMOMOMOMOONNNNNNNNNN I DUNT LIKE UUU
Om om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom Iwent I went.
(1 Reply)
:iconimanartistplz:
imanartistplz Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
wanna have sex? we're both artistestsessesseesss.
Sorry, I don't fuck things that were alive/or are living. Maybe in the next life when you're a washing machine, I suppose.
:iconimanartistplz:
imanartistplz Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
I LOVE YOU.
That's nice ^.^
:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2013  Hobbyist
AnVirgin Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
no u
nope.

Suddenly, I realized something. Time will stop someday. When it does, I will be forever frozen while I shove dead animals down my throat. When that day comes, my friend, could you please pass the salt? I don't wanna be saltless forever because the thought scares the fuq out of me. Can you imagine that scenario, friend? Think real hard about. Think about what it means. That about the terror. Think about the children. You need to avert their eyes from children's programming or our evil lord Dick Cheney will grow in strength.
No salt for you.
you FUCK !!
:angered:
Good.
I swear to god! If I ever find you I will LOVE to destroy you, and your little dog too! If you don't have a dog then I'll destroy whatever lint you have on your person, and then I'm gonna destroy all your dirty clothes by washing them, then destroy all the bacteria off your kitchen counters! Then I'm gonna destroy all your uncooked pasta by cooking it then I'm gonna bathe that shit with sauce!!!! DOES THAT MAKE YOU ANGRY ?! I bet it does! Not being able to have uncooked pasta lying around the place must grind your gears, don't it, pilgrim?! I bet if I were to wash your windows that would make you even more pissed off! I can think of a million other ways to piss the FUCK out of you, pilgrim. I won't stop until you get so mad you start getting depressed and start planning little self-cutting SESSIONS? ahead of time so your schedule is all neat and tidy.
(1 Reply)
:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013
mai waifu is a cyberdemon
AnVirgin Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
いい小説、お兄ちゃん
君が牛乳ありますか?
omae wa mo shindeiru?
いいえ、 生きてるです
what are we going to do on the bed, onii-chan?
A lot.
:iconwedge-the-hedge:
Wedge-The-Hedge Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013
honk
My god.... I UNDERSTAND THE UNIVERSE NOW *mind blown*
:iconwedge-the-hedge:
Wedge-The-Hedge Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013
HONK MOTHER FUCKER
HONK :llama:
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013
Ain't you just precious?
AnVirgin Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm not black and/or fat, sir.
I'm just an ordinary wanna-be cute school girl, sir.
:icongreeneyedyoshika:
GreenEyedYoshika Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Have some kawaii desu potatoes
AnVirgin Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yoshika... when will you stop bullying me? You're making me depressed then undepressed with cute things... stop toying with my pure/innocent heart... Also, buy American... or don't...
I don't care...
Just buy something... buy me flowers.
:icongreeneyedyoshika:
GreenEyedYoshika Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It's the next best thing.
Geez I sure hope these aren't laced with cyanide

*looks up at the sky tempting fate*

*sniffs teh roses*

*Realizes Yoshika is a troll and shouldn't be trusted to handle any of my baked goods which are pretty non-existant because cooking is for girls; it's where they belong, anyway. Because they're all so useless... just like Yoshika... who's nice and everything and will probably realize I'm kidding if she reads this whole thing... anyway it was the mormons fault that Multimarriages blossomed and became a big thing... Which I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.. . All I know is my love for non-fat diet lattes...
:iconcustardandpie:
CustardAndPie Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I can't believe I managed to read that whole wall of text in the middle. . .
Nyan
CustardAndPie Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconnyancatplz:
AnVirgin Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Okay now do "Yuki yuki yuki"
CustardAndPie Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconwhatdidyoujustsayplz: I have no clue what you're talking about.
I know what I'm talking about; that's all that matters. Now please go buy me some flowers or leave me alone. I'm just gonna go cry in this corner because Oprah doesn't do live TV performances anymore. I'm gonna eat a bucket of ice cream, and before you ask: No, you can't have any. It's physically impossible to share any of it with you. Now you can go buy some ice cream of your own and we can plan a time where we both eat it at the same time so it'll be like we're eating ice cream across space and time, but it still won't be the same as being together in person while we eat ice cream. You know what? I suddenly don't like ice cream anymore. I'm against the unethical treatment of our fellow animal; the cow. They're people too you know, kind of. They probably have some understanding of the English language after being close to humans all this time. I wouldn't be surprised if they were to stage some kind of revolution in the near future. They're that smart. Soon, they'll evolve into bi-pedal humanoids capable of feeding the world with their utter of justice as they tear down all four walls of tyranny that we've put all the other animals in. Then suddenly... world peace. THE END.

PS

Don't touch my dolly or I'll cut you so bad.
CustardAndPie Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you for making me squint. THANK YOU.
I'll eat your face, lady...
:llama:

It's what us llamas were evolved to do... we have long necks just so we can reach your face...
(1 Reply)
:iconinnocent-malice:
Innocent-malice Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
People still act on stage by the way, and actually, most of the acting was ridiculously over dramatic. Film brought about more realistic acting styles which more people in our day prefer. They also pretty much just walked to different spots on the stage, and then standing still recited their lines. You see, many people went to the theatre to be seen and not to see, so it probably looked more like a person on stage screaming over a bunch of rich people.

Now, getting over that topic. Try looking at local music artists if you have that mindset. You can often find people playing in cafes, bars, and other small venues. It will make the amount of artists you need to sift through smaller at the very least.
You're tearing me apart, Innocent Malice!
Oh hi Mark.
Anyway, How's your sex life?

PS

The.
Add a Comment: