Closed to new replies
February 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 734

About a bunch of stupid complaints that don't regard mai waifu

:iconanvirgin:
AnVirgin Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
So... back in the old days... people used to act on stages... ALL THE TIME.. because they didn't have
technology... they didn't have fucking cameras to record everything so... they ended up having
to replay their roles in whatever popular play they were doing... They were forced to become better, and perfect
their craft... Actors these days have it easy...

Music is getting worse...
everything IS garbage... same sounding.. I've heard it a million times before...
So many fucking... garbage... sifting through garbage to find gems... there're too many god damn "artists"
I can't listen to all of them... They all sound the same anyway...

Might as well stick with good ol' philosophy... anything these kids can come up with these days
are nothing but pretentious bull shit... first world shenanigans... Philosophy is supposed to teach
people in a way... if you want to whine write poetry, faggot... Don't write it off as philosophy because
it isn't philosophy.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah typing practice typing practice typing practice blah blah blah blah
"Microsoft word" blah blah blah
"cold turkey" blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah "Human instrumentality" blah blah blah
blah blah blah "Neon genesis evangelion" blah blah blah blah "Anime and weaboo sharks" blah blah blah blah blah
tying practice and typoes and cocks going all "Cock a doodle doo" blah blah blah blah I know you're ficking (German)
spying on me, faggot" I'm not doing anything here... go away, nothing to see here... It's not paranoia if I'm
right... I'm too lazy to switch to the offline computer... which also means I'm too lazy to play "planescape: torment"
which I heard is pretty good, but the game mechanics kind of annoy" It's like starcraft whenever
you move any of your units they say some affirmative bullshit to make sure you know they're moving
which kind of gets annoying and why do RTS games do this... STAHP, RTS genre!
It's like life's whole thing is just all about mindless, repetitive, self-indulgence. If you look closer, you can
see a pattern... if you look at yourself... you can see what others are like... there are at least
1000 other people who're just like you in the world right now, you're no special snowflake because
all snowflakes are the same, they're all made of the same shit... What you've done I've probably done too or
will do in the future... We're all the same person just subjecting ourselves to ourselves...
I swear to god, it's like these movie companies are stealing all of their ideas from my brain... I think
they already deployed like... mind reading... scanning.. techniques on the population... I can
predict almost every... GOD DAMN plot... and plot twists... I'm going insane.. I don't like people
yet I find that being antisocial just might be my downfall because you need other people to survive
Like all the food you eat... If what that guy says is true then only 7% of the entire world's population
is feeding the other.. 93%... so if an extinction event were to happen and whiped out that 7% the
93% would starve. That would be one the perks of specialization. Blah blah blah blah rant blah blah blah you've
probably thought of this too... blah blah blah this shouldn't be a surprise... blah blah blah I'm so hungry
and scared, please rub my tummy...

tl;dr going insane from agoraphobia, internet addiction, can't focus on art work.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcrackbunni:
crackbunni Mar 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
you should listen to death grips
AnVirgin Mar 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You should listen to Hyuna - Bubblepop
:iconcrackbunni:
crackbunni Mar 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
you should listen to DMT by XXYYXX
AnVirgin Mar 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist