How some people are on the internet. [Warning: Controversial topics.]

Ugh. Ok, this is going to be a longer post of things that just piss me off on the internet.

* People that have the "little guy" syndrome and have to comment on everything you post just to sound like a smartass or to be a douche. What is the point in that?

* Facebook users, more over, camwhores. Girls that do the "duck face" or put their finger to their mouth like they're cute or innocent. In. literally. every picture. Or any body shots of themselves sticking their butt out and taking a picture. Ugh, cringe. No modesty whatsoever. To me this screams, "I don't get enough attention, so I'm going to post my ass online and let you fap to it, and shower me in flirty comments." -__-;

* People that dis reading to look cool.
> "Reading is for retards."
> "Books are gay."
> "I only read when I have to, otherwise it sucks."
Reading makes you smarter, and to say you don't like reading "because it's stupid" makes you look like a dumbass. I understand there are possible reasons behind not liking to read, such as dyslexia and reading disabilities that make you not be able to retain what you just read. but coming from perfectly abled people who can read just fine. You do not look like a bad ass by saying "reading is for retards."

* Wannabe gang members. Sagging the pants below your ass. Anything "SWAG" related. It's fucking stupid.

* Instagram. This does NOT count as photoshop. I can't tell you how many times I've had to unfriend or block people because of their stupidity with programs. People that use Instagram and say they used Photoshop on it, when all they did was put a shitty filter on it.

* Religious nutcases. Yeah, it's perfectly fine to have a religion and whatnot. Having a spiritual gateway for yourself is healthy. But it is not okay in my book to force your beliefs on someone else; tell them they're going to hell for doing something that's a "sin"; saying they need to change their sexuality or own mind of thinking if they want to go up into the sky and live with God. Basically brainwashing people and making them live in fear for the rest of their lives. If I can recall, that's not at all how religion should be. God should be a selfless god, and love everyone. You should feel safe with your God, and love everything. Even if someone is gay, you should still respect them, because God made them that way. These people are born with that "mind set." It's an instinct. Animals can show homosexuality, too. And whatever happened to "free will?" After all, god gave humans free will to think and act how they want, yet you reprimand them for "doing sinning." Don't forget the tyranny with not being able to tolerate other religions in the world: creating an all powerful dictatorship with a hint of elitism. This is why I quit being a Christian.

These are the ones I can think of at the moment.
Comments146
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: by OP request.
I don't see how little guy syndrome and commenting everywhere have anything in common!! Sorry!!
You quit being a Christian? I would have held out for a severance package.
I quit my Christian beliefs, yes.
Did you convert to Trollianity?
You're not contributing anything particularly interesting to the world. Get out of your house and get a job.
Why does one assume if someone is on the internet, they don't have a job and live in their parents basement?
Well you don't have one. It's not an assumption, it's a fact!!!
How do you know it's fact when you've never met me in person?
Are you that ignorant?
Then you also have no life because you, too, are on here replying to this.
I hate people like that too. So I just ignore them! Simple!
Favorite song without the letter "a" in the title.
Donna Summer- Hot Stuff
The Runaways, Gettin' Hot.
What is getting hot?
Well, not the weather that is. =p
Tonight, tonight.
What? What is happening tonight?!?
We'll crucify the insincere tonight
We'll make things right, we'll feel it all tonight
We'll find a way to offer up the night tonight
The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight
Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight.

That's what's going on tonight. :nod: