I've had enough of you shitheads.

Not a single goddamn one of you is talking about that meteor. That mother fucking massive fucking meteor.

The biggest cosmic collision since 1908 produces cinematic style youtubes from oh-my-fucking-god-ville, Russia, and you guys are still talking about pickle balls and cats.

I'm fucking mortified that I did not know about this awesome fucking meteor until today because I've been held up in my apartment busting my ass on research and 8 ft paintings and have not been newsing.

YOU PEOPLE USED TO BE INFORMATIVE. FUCKING FIERY SPACE TITAN TURDS BLASTING ACROSS THE SKY IN A BEWILDERING SPECTACLE OF JUXTAPOSED HORROR AND AWE AND YOU CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO TELL ME THE MINUTE IT HAPPENS?!
Comments199
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:/ Seriously? It's in the name (deviantART) Note the art and not news. If you want information like that why come on here for it?
You're late to this party, that's for sure. :lol:
What meteor?
In Russia, rocks hurl YOU!
Since there have been no reports of communist Superman, I've lost interest.

When we start living "Superman: Red Son" then I'll start giving a shit again.
I was shitting myself when I saw that viddie! I would have been freaking the fuck out if I saw that!
Don't go to deviantart for information, shesh.
KGB Operative with bad Russian accent; Yes, this *METIORITE* is rather scarring us at the moments.
And is not thermonuclear device for use of USA to bring dawning of new USSR.
No. Is celestial body... is Not bomb test... Go home, nothing is see here!
As much as I hate theories likes that, this made me laugh.
Yeah, I really can't believe that there are people who actually think that the fall of the Soviet union in the 1990s was staged and the USSR are just waiting and biding their time to destroy America.
I'm more surprised that almost all Russians have that little dash-cam instead of the meteorite.
I used to be a car crash fanatic, so I would actively look for videos about wild near misses or just brutal wrecks. Turns out there are a couple of countries much like Russia who all invest in dash-cams for insurance claim reasons and to get out of being framed by the ill intentions of a other drivers. It makes perfect sense to have those, and I'm surprised America isn't a country that has utilized them.
I heard it was one of Stark's....
The Russians are keeping it quiet.
From what I understand, Russians don't freak out much like us Americans. Not much to report if they are not flipping out.
Russians are less......... excitable..
:XD: I hate to admit it but I found out about it almost right away thanks to 9gag. I really need to avoid that website if I ever want to get shit done.
I used to lurk 9gag a few years ago. The place drove me up the wall because I can't grasp the amount of immaturity there. I'm also probably a bit elitist in that sense. :stare:

There is only so much of bad memes, petty single engineer major problems, and over assumption I can take, haha.
:XD: I can assure you it's gotten worse. Just with 80% less engineer bs and 300% more "friendzone" crap.

I can't help myself though. My sleep deprived brain takes in it's thin excuse of entertainment and finds it funny. :iconlazycryplz:
Oh yes, the friend zone bull shit. :stare: It seems like every site I liked to visit a while back has been taken over with that shit.
It just makes me think of that there must be thousands of whiny little man children out there all hoping for at least some side boob action. :stare:
We talked about it in Deviants :iconhairfixplz: