Closed to new replies
February 20, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 202

I've had enough of you shitheads.

:iconblackvragor:
blackvragor Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Not a single goddamn one of you is talking about that meteor. That mother fucking massive fucking meteor.

The biggest cosmic collision since 1908 produces cinematic style youtubes from oh-my-fucking-god-ville, Russia, and you guys are still talking about pickle balls and cats.

I'm fucking mortified that I did not know about this awesome fucking meteor until today because I've been held up in my apartment busting my ass on research and 8 ft paintings and have not been newsing.

YOU PEOPLE USED TO BE INFORMATIVE. FUCKING FIERY SPACE TITAN TURDS BLASTING ACROSS THE SKY IN A BEWILDERING SPECTACLE OF JUXTAPOSED HORROR AND AWE AND YOU CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO TELL ME THE MINUTE IT HAPPENS?!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlamia5:
Lamia5 Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:/ Seriously? It's in the name (deviantART) Note the art and not news. If you want information like that why come on here for it?
blackvragor Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
You're late to this party, that's for sure. :lol:
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013
What meteor?
:iconjzlobo:
JZLobo Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
In Russia, rocks hurl YOU!
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Professional
Since there have been no reports of communist Superman, I've lost interest.

When we start living "Superman: Red Son" then I'll start giving a shit again.
:icontoxic-hotdog:
Toxic-Hotdog Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I was shitting myself when I saw that viddie! I would have been freaking the fuck out if I saw that!
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Don't go to deviantart for information, shesh.
blackvragor Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
>:C
:iconpushyreeder:
pushyreeder Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Professional General Artist
wow
:iconazza9:
Azza9 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
KGB Operative with bad Russian accent; Yes, this *METIORITE* is rather scarring us at the moments.
And is not thermonuclear device for use of USA to bring dawning of new USSR.
No. Is celestial body... is Not bomb test... Go home, nothing is see here!
As much as I hate theories likes that, this made me laugh.
:iconazza9:
Azza9 Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013
Yeah, I really can't believe that there are people who actually think that the fall of the Soviet union in the 1990s was staged and the USSR are just waiting and biding their time to destroy America.
:iconcopaceticchaos:
CopaceticChaos Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Student General Artist
I'm more surprised that almost all Russians have that little dash-cam instead of the meteorite.
I used to be a car crash fanatic, so I would actively look for videos about wild near misses or just brutal wrecks. Turns out there are a couple of countries much like Russia who all invest in dash-cams for insurance claim reasons and to get out of being framed by the ill intentions of a other drivers. It makes perfect sense to have those, and I'm surprised America isn't a country that has utilized them.
:iconkomapsunida:
Komapsunida Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I heard it was one of Stark's....
:iconsparky-del-ireland:
sparky-del-Ireland Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
The Russians are keeping it quiet.
blackvragor Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
From what I understand, Russians don't freak out much like us Americans. Not much to report if they are not flipping out.
:iconsparky-del-ireland:
sparky-del-Ireland Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Russians are less......... excitable..
:iconladydeven:
LadyDeven Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:XD: I hate to admit it but I found out about it almost right away thanks to 9gag. I really need to avoid that website if I ever want to get shit done.
I used to lurk 9gag a few years ago. The place drove me up the wall because I can't grasp the amount of immaturity there. I'm also probably a bit elitist in that sense. :stare:

There is only so much of bad memes, petty single engineer major problems, and over assumption I can take, haha.
:XD: I can assure you it's gotten worse. Just with 80% less engineer bs and 300% more "friendzone" crap.

I can't help myself though. My sleep deprived brain takes in it's thin excuse of entertainment and finds it funny. :iconlazycryplz:
Oh yes, the friend zone bull shit. :stare: It seems like every site I liked to visit a while back has been taken over with that shit.
It just makes me think of that there must be thousands of whiny little man children out there all hoping for at least some side boob action. :stare:
:iconplasticusforkus:
PlasticusForkus Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
We talked about it in Deviants :iconhairfixplz:
WELL THEN.
:iconplasticusforkus:
PlasticusForkus Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
Yes then :B
:iconhorrificsensation:
HorrificSensation Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
who cares
People who give a shit about things that are interesting. Fuck.
interesting to you maybe
Please tell me you're trolling. Shit like that is fucking awe-inspiring.
im pretty bored right now srry man XD lol
You cannot be fucking serious. :B
:iconthemarcher:
TheMarcher Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
It was about 4 minutes from hitting Sweden where I am living.... And yet there has been almost nothing about it in the news. I guess they don't want people to know how little we could do if a doomsday comet had our adress on it...
Wow, sorry, wrong comment I replied to, haha.
TheMarcher Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
It was kind of relevant to my comment to though =)

But it is scary to think about that we could get wiped out at any time and we could do nothing about it. Best to not think about it too much, can't change the facts anyways....

There has been dino-killing sized objects swishing very near to the earth, probably about once a week. We are just lucky we have Jupiter in our system that sweeps up most of the debris with its gravity. Jupiter is our goalkeeper =)
Well in reality, the likelihood of something that catastrophic happening during our existence is extremely low, also considering Jupiter takes the brute of the lot like you said. One has to remember the extremely short amount of time we have been here in comparison to the time it took before those goofy mammalian reptiles showed up, and subsequently dinosaurs. There have certainly been all kinds of astroid collisions, but the frequency of them is a laughable statistic seeing as shit doesn't really go down for millions upon millions of years. The only reason we as a species got this far is because our ancestors were spared by the natural order 64 million years ago. This last thing in Russia was merely a pebble, and nothing like that has happened since 1908. People who are waiting on the edge of their seat in anticipation of being immediately vaporized by a super meteor blast are ridiculous, :lol:
TheMarcher Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Yes the probability is very low indeed =) And if it happens it happens nothing much to do about it.

And yes we are babies as a species (barely even a sperm yet actually) and I don't think we are going to be one of the most successfull ones at that. I think we are going to be the one most short lived and energetic species ever to live on this planet.
But the planet as such will survive and life will to. Just not us a species as we are now.

But things can change, science and tech might find a way to save our resources and extend our time. It might even be possible to move to another planet, but I think that is unlikely as long as we can't find a way around the light speed barrier.
I found hundreds of articles within minutes about it myself. Found a lot about strong energy waves that usually don't produce audible frequencies. Wild stuff.
:iconforsakenraptor:
ForsakenRaptor Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
here some info not sure if you have heard of anything about the scary ass sounds people are hearing all around the world

there is way more videos but i like this one you can see people waking up i guess its been going on since last year [link]
Found a lot about strong energy waves that usually don't produce audible frequencies. Wild stuff. Amazing people want to convince themselves that something as cosmic and as worldwide as something like this was caused by the likes of mankind, a speck of misguided dust on a mysterious rock tremendously dwarfed by the effects of things we still do not understand about the universe. Government conspiracy or religious prophecy my ass. :|
SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT.

I'm reading stuff about space noise?!
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
I have an 'instrument' that makes that weird metallic sound at the start. Not sure about the trumpety/police-siren sounds in the middle, though...
Holy shit, that's terrifying. That can't be real! :noes:
:iconultimateridley:
UltimateRidley Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Wait, the meteor already landed? I thought Darth Tsoukalos planned for it to sometime in June (so that the children can witness it too). Well, fuck. That throws off our schedule.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Meteors are old and busted. Corona viruses are the new hotness
:iconporto881:
Porto881 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You've clearly never been forced to play pickle ball.
:iconangelishi:
angelishi Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I won't inform you of anything until you paint me something other than those adorable little monster thingies.
But they're adorable! :noes:
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:paranoid: Because it's a Russian rock.
Add a Comment: