Food for thought

I'm so fucking hungry and my parents won't be home to cook anything until dinner time. :stare:
Skool was slow was fuck I hate it there it's so boring and everyone is just poop.

I hate the trolls like illastrat and all of 'em, they are so fucking annoying with their self-righteous & pretentious state of minds and bullshit like that.

I don't understand the Internet it's like a new world entirely idk

Tl;dr - I'm bored and hungry so entertain me.
Comments137
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Make a sandwich. I wasn't really taught how to cook correctly ether, but a sandwich makes everything better. :la:
oxygen is a hallucinogen, and life is the trip.
when you stop huffing it, the trip ends.

also, every person has a mind as big, complex, and wide-spanning as yours. every person you encounter on a regular basis has their own definition of a universe inside their heads that is as convoluted and layered as your own. everyone is as sentient and human as you.

and "The ABC's" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" have the exact same melody.

you asked for 'food for thought'
consider yourself sated.
You could just fix yourself a bowl of cereal, a sandwich, or even toast. Or you could just go for a bag of chips. 0_o It's not that hard.
How hard is it to scramble some eggs?
you should buy some ramen cup noodles in the future!
you just poor hot water in them and their quite filling =^-^=
i dont really like the plain...the spicy is the best in my opinion. so if u don't like plain then try that :3
I'll hazard a guess that you just don't know how to cook anything yourself. :bucktooth:

And speaking of food: [link]
:iconsandwich-plz:

Sandwiches are easy peasy to make! :iconbummyplz:

Just take two pieces of bread and whatever you can find in your house, (Tomatoes, Lettuce, Mayonnaise, Drain cleaner, Rat poison, etc.) and put those things in between your two slices of bread!
Also, make sure to eat it when no one else is around for they might get jealous of your super duper awesome sandwich! :la:
Stop fucking telling me about sandwiches they suck ass I hate them
well then starve :)
can't make anything yourself? Guess you're gonna starve :iconderpplz:
Just tear a board out of the wall and start eating that. It'll get your daily fiber requirement out of the way.
Eat raw squirrels.
But that's canniblism and is frowned upon in most societies :stare:
Hey, when you make it 2 feet in it ain't so bad. :lol:
You're 13 and you can't cook? For god's sake, make a sandwich.
Learn to cook, make a sandwich, heat a tv dinner, open a bag of chips.....I don't know, everything that we've been doing since an early age. By now, you should at least know how to open a bag of chips.

When I was FIVE I was already helping my mom in the kitchen, and my brother and I were baking cakes and muffins and pancake's for her after her car wreck.

Great, now I'm hungry. I'm gonna go make a sandwich.
Don't tell us what to do, potato.
You should be cooking the dinner for the family and cleaning the house. I had to do that kind of thing from the age of 12yrs old. Did me no harm.
Where's the photo of you with my name?
So you're a lying little boy, then!
I mean, sure your dick is probably incredibly small if you feel the need to invent this 13 year old girl persona online, but whatever, still a dude. :lol: