Link

Statistics

Replies: 300

Weeaboos?

:iconmmdandsims3:
MMDandSims3 Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Student General Artist
Does anybody know any?
I know Ruaridol...that's about it
Seems weird for me to ask, but I find it fascinating a ridiculously funny how people are so obsessed with Japan, and try their best to become a different race...So please put in the comments somebody on the internet who you think is a weeaboo...XD

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjezzy-fezzy:
Jezzy-Fezzy Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013   General Artist
You're slow?
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013
I enjoy anime and Japanese videogames myself, but I also like Western stuff. (Plus, I never had much money and there's lots of JRPGs available on handheld emulators.) I'm a pretty big Touhou fan, although I never got into the whole Vocaloid craze.

I had a couple of mildly weeaboo friends in junior high and high school, although they weren't those monstrosities you see on Weeaboo Stories. There was this one kid who was obsessed with Bleach and FLCL, but he was generally kinda weird anyway. I kinda empathize with weeaboos though, because I'm pretty sure that I was on my way to being one back when I was 11 or 12. Since I have Asperger's, I think I'm a bit more susceptible to becoming that kind of person and so I can sympathize to some degree. I've thought about checking out my university's anime club, but I'm a bit concerned about the type of people I'd meet there (Plus, I don't really like the idea of a maid cafe). Nonetheless, for some reason I've always wanted to meet a true weeaboo. Maybe it's a bile fascination.

Some aspects of the anime fandom are kinda starting to weird me out, though. This whole moe craze is killing creativity and has honestly started to become creepy. Plus, once you've seen a kigurumi it's hard to look at anime girls the same way.
:iconmmdandsims3:
MMDandSims3 Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Student General Artist
:iconthatsnastyplz:
:icongreeneyedyoshika:
GreenEyedYoshika Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
With me, I'm more of a Touhou fan than anime fan now-a-days. Although I do have a list of anime I need to watch. It's rather small at the moment. I don't know, it's like I met my best friends through anime and Touhou.
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
There's one here I know of but I don't feel cruel enough to name it. It thinks it lives in Japan, can speak Japanese and has a fan fic about a cat demon/goddess/cyborg mary sue that cheated on a hetalia character, had a kid with Inu Yasha, got punished for it by a council of heaven and is now the crush of or center of the world for just about every anime character ever, even if they don't know her. It also shittly traces over and recolours official/ other artworks to look like it's mary sue.

"And her hair shone like diamonds that would be worth millions but worth nothing in the hands of evil."
:iconcustardandpie:
CustardAndPie Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Weeaboos seriously scare me. Especially how far they can go by completely dissing their own culture and/or race JUST TO BE JAPANESE and eventually stalk Asian people, thinking that all Asians are Japanese. I've seen plenty on the internet, but I'm glad I haven't met any weeaboos in real life. . . so far :fear:
Flagged as Spam
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
One thought I was Asian because I told them I lived in Australia. :B
:iconcustardandpie:
CustardAndPie Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
. . .Okay, what?! Australia is NOT in Asia!!!! XDDDD
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
"Konichi'day CustardAndPie-Matesan!" :iconkawaiidesuplz:

Yeah I don't think that works. :iconwatplx:
Add a Comment: