I'm such an emotionally unstable daughter-of-a-mom.

So, like, since June last year I've been living with my uncle because of school. It was clear from the start that it was going to be temporary because living with him would make it a lot easier for me to find my own student housing space thing. Ever since I've felt like a freeload who occupies his space and I feel useless and just sit there. And I wanted nothing more than to move out and be left alone.

And now I found my student housing and I'm moving out this weekend and I feel myself being all emotionally shred up. I don't want to be alone for most of the day. The only social contacts I have during the day are my (seriously) retarded classmates. And I feel bad for him because I know in a way he's going to be terribly lonely too. He's been practically living alone for the last 10 years, then had company, and now I'm leaving again. And to be honest, I can't think of anything to properly thank him. My life changed so much here, there's not enough human words to describe my thanks. And I don't want to come off as an ungrateful bitch but I also know he'll have trouble accepting anything that would cost a lot of money (as he has plenty of it and I... not so much).

But really, brain, damn you to hell. I get what I want and now it's STILL not good? GRR.

Bonus complaint: oh my heavens I have to pack so much stuff :iconcryforeverplz:

tldr: (do people still do these things?) I cry because I don't get what I want and I cry because I get what I want.
Comments315
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Why not just visit him?
I will, of course.
There's your gift.
Okay, I'm still trying to understand what "daughter-of-a-mom" is supposed to mean. It's been bugging me since you posted this. Is it supposed to be a censored/fixed version of son of a bitch?
It is indeed! Since I am not a son and nor am I birthed by a bitch, there you have it.
Who might you be to call your classmates "retarded"?
I might be me. I can judge people very well on my own. I've had many, many classmates in my life and none of those were as horrible as these.
Who might you be to question her authority?
An adult. You don't have to be a student of printing and engraving to recognize a counterfeit.
That didn't make much sense, you've never met her classmates so you have no idea nor are you in any position to argue.
Your problem is: you're ignorant.
How in the hell did you reach that conclusion? I'm still confused as to how you think you know more about these classmates than someone actually taking the class?

Or is it that you just can't handle words and had to make a statement about her choice there?
This annoying juvenile (much like yourself) is bored by her associates, most likely because her personality (to the extent she has one) is boring in and of itself. So she seeks to denigrate their intelligence to justify her own narrow-mindedness.
View all replies
That's sweet ;_;

You could always move back with him :o.

If that's not an option, you could always get him a gift and a card, and write what you feel in the card- leave it somewhere you know he will find it.
Yeah no :P I'm 23, it's about time I started living on my own! But you know, that's not the easiest to do when you sort of have attachment issues.
I totally understand. I'm living on my own now for the first time in awhile and it really takes getting used to.
Not only emotionally but also financially. Sob :P
I hope you stock up on tissues if you cry that much. :o

Maybe get him a plant?
Oh believe me, I always have plenty of tissues in stuck. For my allergies alone...
This thread is giving me so many feels. I have so many feels right now. Halp.
*hands tissues*
Oh shit! No pun intended!