Closed to new replies
February 19, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 216

My boggle is flabberghasted.

:iconwitwitch:
witwitch Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Student Writer
Everyone, I have just been enlightened: it is more difficult and traumatic for a man to keep his dick in his pants when he sees a beautiful woman than it is for a woman during pregnancy or PMS.

Irrational mood swings and the crippling wrenching of your stomach, the taste of partially digested midnight pickles and icecream as you go through yet another phase of morning sickness, they are absolutely nothing compared to the physical and emotional pain that men experience on an everyday basis every time they look at a beautiful woman.

It is so obvious to me now why Muslim countries keep their women covered and submissive! Clearly this is the only just and right way to live, to spare men the agony, the fierce internal conflict that ensues when a beautiful woman subliminally suggests sex to him, tempts him, with her wicked, womanly ways.

Men possess no social intelligence what so ever; this is a trait that is beneath them. As such, in this matriarchal hell we've built, they have no way to flirt since their only avenues have been warped in to the demon terms of 'sexual assault' and 'harassment'. A man flirt with words or body language? Pish-posh! That is beneath consideration!

This is all the fault of all women, and all men have these same problems! There are no men capable of flirting! They are all a lie.

Oh, and only women can have low self-esteem and act in the way that "nice guys" are described to act in. Men are above that sort of thing.

All this has recently been revealed to me and I am basking in the light of these eternal truths.

/satire

[link]

In all seriousness though, what the fuck? Is this guy a troll? Can someone tell me, please, that this guy is a troll? Please? I need to believe he is a troll. :stare:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I think my boggle is flabberghasted too.
witwitch Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Student Writer
:lol:
:iconwhatonearth:
whatonearth Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Dear Jesus, this is the second of your satire threads I've read. Loving it lady. (You are female right? Too lazy to check)
witwitch Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Student Writer
Yes, I am a lady. And thank you. :)
:iconronin201:
Ronin201 Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013
I think someone needs to relieve him of his man card. he is a sad, misguided individual who knows nothing about how a guy is supposed to act around a woman if he wants to pursue romantic relations with her

and...and I think he may be serious, considering his replies... :iconmotherofgodmemeplz:
:iconwesmeadow:
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Student Digital Artist
What are you talking about, Chuck Norris and myself hands out the man cards to the rest of you. :D j/k

I read and hear all the time on how women have it worst than men, how we men keep women down in life, how horrible us men are with women.

My attempt was to show that it is not the case at all.
witwitch Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013  Student Writer
I'm afraid he may be serious.
:iconronin201:
Ronin201 Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013
I think he is
witwitch Featured By Owner Feb 25, 2013  Student Writer
I think so too.
:iconwalkingren:
WalkingRen Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
I feel like any Guy Vs Girl debate will end in fail, because no one has really lived both =P
Add a Comment: