Closed to new replies
February 19, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 488

Blocking Spree!!

:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013
Okay, I don't know if my thread title is clear enough, but I just wanna make a little complaint about people who block others on dA easily. Like really, what is the matter with them? :lol:

I have my fair share of creeps and nasty people who leave undesirable comments here and there on my works/profile. Would I block them? No! I want them to defend themselves and see what they wanna say. I am proud to say that I haven't blocked anyone ever on dA. But I know of a few people in my experience here who block anyone just about anything. 

I know that everyone can do whatever you want, but when you block others over little issues, it just reflects on yourself more than the people you block.

TL;DR: Grow a backbone - it's okay to take hits once in a while without blocking people. :ohnoes:

Devious Comments

:iconawesomebunny01:
AwesomeBunny01 Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Speeking of "blocking" I just got blocked by :iconsergle: because she thought that I was going to rip off one of her friends new adoptables for auctioning.
I hope she knows I don't rip people off when I come down with decent point pricing...She m
Needs to lighten up a bit and I just told the seller that too.
:iconmaryyana:
MaryYana Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2013   Traditional Artist
I dislike people who automatically call you a troll for saying negative things about them. "I have flaws? It cannot possibly be so! YOU must be a TROLL! I shall now block you, because I, the amazing me, dislike trolls!"
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2013
Heh. The nerves!
:iconpushyreeder:
pushyreeder Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2013  Professional General Artist
I can't believe i got blocked for praising an artist's work! it was some homestuck fan.
That's funny. :lol:
pushyreeder Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2013  Professional General Artist
it sure is.. didn't even say a word to me,just pre-blocked after i complimented their work.
It happened to me once too. :o
:iconxadrea:
Xadrea Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
I think blocking is permissible as long as you clearly need to get someone off your case who is being more than a handful, but pre-emptive blocking is extreme and kind of makes you look like a douche :XD: apparently there's a guy going around blocking everyone who comments on his thread then he states that they were the one's who blocked him...a very childish game :no:
pushyreeder Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2013  Professional General Artist
Sbkmulletman bawwlocked me for some stupid reason,but i don't care.

I usually only block failtrolls,but remove them after a while.
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2013
Hahaha I see.
Add a Comment: