HEIL HITLER!

You know, maybe this Hitler guy wasn't so bad after all. I think we should build tribute to him. Let's build a gargantuan fucking statue of Hitler at Washington. He deserves it. And before you skip all of this text before reading what I have to fucking say and call me out as a troll, why don't you take the two minutes out of your life to figure out why I think this, okay? Okay.

Sure, Hitler was a little bit of a douche, and he may have killed, like, only 20 million people or so . . . maybe, BUT! He had a pretty good fucking idea! All it is is two little words. Just two. They are "concentration" and "camps."

Yeah! Whoopie! I say bring those back! Hitler had a pretty good thing going for him there! We will call them "special schools", but let's not put the homosexuals, blacks or Jews in the concentration camps. Fuck all that shit! (. . . OOPS! Did I say camps? I meant "special schools" . . . Yeah, that's what I meant.)

Instead of THOSE people, we will send the stupid people to the special schools! Every fucktard on this planet. Everyone will be given a questionnaire to determine if they qualify for the special schools. All it is is three questions. Just three.

a.) Are you racist?
b.) Are you homophobic?
c.) Do you believe in evolution?

And if you fail the fucking test, you get sent straight to the special school! And all the people will get to shower together! In fact, that would ALMOST be fucking punishment enough. Almost. You know how much those stupid twats absolutely DREAD the sight of seeing another man's dick. They live every second in fear of the fact that the existence of penis's being confirmed! Their eyeballs melt at the very sight of the cock.

So when they are all showering and looking up at the shower heads, literally shaking in fear and slightly aroused, that's when we send in the gas! AAGH! AAGH! UGH! *Gag* In fact, we can make this a reality TV show! And every time the life is sucked out of one of these retards while their eyeballs are melting out of their skulls, we'll play a laugh track like from those old 70s sitcoms! Now THAT'S entertainment! Forget all this Honey Boo Boo shit. This is how you get the ratings!

Now I know you all are going to gain up on me and call me a fucktarded troll, and I understand. You're all too fucking pussy to admit that this is a good idea. I don't blame you, but WE ALL know that anybody with half a fucking brain cell to work KNOWS that this is a good idea. You know. I know. We all know. Nobody who is an intelligent human being doesn't think that this won't change the world for the better, because every time the rotting corpse of one of those retarded idiots is thrown in a ditch somewhere, the IQ of the human race goes up by 1%.

I in fact submitted this idea to the American congress already, but I know their not going to go through with it, due to the fact that their all pussy and more then half of them are one of those retards that I was talking about.

Its this cowardice that makes me wish I could be abducted by aliens and taken far, far, FAR away from this little spinning ball of shit we call Planet Earth. I'm hoping that those crazy Ancient Alien conspiracy theorists are correct, that aliens really DID build the pyramids. I'm praying to god that its true and I don't even believe in god! Because if its true, then maybe, JUST maybe. they'll come back and annihilate us all!

If there was a true merciful god that loved us, then he would make it true.
Because this is hell. I am living in hell right now, because no amount of eternal pain and suffering and fire and gnashing of teeth can compare to the pain of human stupidity. Its like I was a real bitch in my past life, not like the bitch I am now but a REAL bitch, so I was sent to purgatory to suffer for all time, and this is my punishment.

So this is why I think Hitler had something great going for him, and maybe he wasn't that bad after all. I'll pray to Hitler tonight because he is my guardian angel in heaven with Jesus Christ, because WE ALL KNOW that this is where Hitler is. Thanks Hitler!
Comments187
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hitler was and still is a sexy bitch. I want to tap dat ass.
Huh, this thread was locked in Politics for flamebait and then got reposted here in Complaints. I sense a troll, people. . .
First of all, I know what you are trying to do. You are trying to make a laugh for yourself so you can see how people react to this stupid thought you have created in your brain. If you were sent here as a punishment, this must have been another person with the same thought process as your's making you one of these retards you speak of. Also, your three questions are one of the stupidest ideas ever thought possible. You cannot be the one to create these questions because you have already thought of what the correct answers would be allowing you to not be one of the retards. Someone with your mind would be known today as a mentally, unstable person. Next time, don't be a retard like the ones you have mentioned because the way you think of other people's demises will end up being your's. Your welcome.

tl;dr: you should've read it...
I like this idea... >_> I have made myself very unpopular by suggesting that some portions of the population need to breed less and get killed more :)
"And now it's springtime for Hitler and Germany. Winter for Poland and France. Springtime for Hitler and Germany. C'mon Germans, go into your dance." :sing:
You complain far too much.
Hang a thousand faggots and watch the problem go away.
If such an idea were put into motion, you'd be the first one in there. Be careful what you wish for.
I know I already replied to this, but we need that clip from the 90s Captain America movie...
No one particularly cared in polidicks, what makes you think this would be funny here then?
Don't repost threads that get locked.
All that effort and it wasn't even entertaining. It's like meticulously preparing a souffle' only to see it deflate.
Maybe you should make sense before you start rambling like a complete retard.
Uh-oh! I think someones going to get banned if they keep this shit up! :>
Well i see your point, the 70% or more are people who believe everything you stated. But also keep in mind that Hitler used this same logic and tricked desperate and stupid people to join his cause. These people faced the sins that they had caused by supporting hitler and the Nazi's and dealt with the grief they had caused. Really Hitler milked a bad cow and got good milk from it, he was just lucky. Now i don't like judgmental people and homophobes heck i deal with this crap because i like MLP FIM but i dont want to kill people for there disagreements on something that would make me worst than them but believe this i agree the world would be better off but not at the cost of lives
Is this where I post a comment and you randomly insult me?
I still haven't been insulted yet.
Heil my left tit, no one gives a shit.