Brony Rant

Okay, I believe there is a fine line between bronies and My Little Pony fans. Bronies.. now when I hear of, see, or THINK of bronies, I think of creepy adults into a kids show. Not only are they adults, they are MEN.. or some are teenage boys. Some are women, but all of the bronies say they don't apply because the show is FOR girls. (I believe that is wrong, but whatever). Anyways, I feel as if this whole brony thing is getting out of hand. Why? Good people like `Yamino are getting attacked by bronies for not liking a character. I get it. "OH SHE DISLIKE CHARACTOR LETS ATTACK HUR!" That's stupid and immature. I just honestly see brony as a bad name.. not a good name. Now, My Little Pony fans are the ones I see as the not so rabid ones. The sane side of the fandom, as in the side that draws the fanart, and not attack people for having opinions. Here's my opinions, and I'm probably going to get attacked for saying this butttt:

Derpy is not the best character, stop attacking all the people over it.
Alicorn ocs are not really mary sues depending on their backstories.
Background ponies are.. background ponies. Not anything special.

Now, attack me for that.

Anyways, I think the whole rabid brony thing is fucking stupid, and people should calm their tits. As in, don't over react. You see, your fandom has a bad bad BAD case of 'special snowflake syndrome' where they think they are BEST FANDOM when they are not. I think the MLP fandom is one of the WORST fandoms out there, and sometimes I feel bad because I'm even in it. I get it, you're a grown man that watches a kid show. What do you want? An award? I consider myself a My Little Pony fan because I consider it an insult to be called a brony. But I'm ending this rant right here.
Comments403
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
holy balls you should watch this
[link]
mmmmm little gurls
I'm sure your little too, seeing as you have a retarded looking blue bird thing on your page lol
says the sparkle wolf-
whats a sparkle wolf
yeah how old are you 12?
View all replies
"Calm their tits", I seriously laughed.
Yeah...I love MLP BUT I agree that the fans are annoying as hell. Well, most of them are anyways.

The MLP portion of memebase is painful- they try giving all these inspirational speeches about something that a FAKE MAGICAL UNOCRONPINYWHATAEVErjEFAHK DID. And I'm just like. NO. Stop. NOW.

OR, they'll act all high and mighty about this "love and tolerate" crap. So when someone attacks them they're like "I'm gonna love and tolerate the shit out of you" aand I don't even know if that's supposed to be clever or what, but shut up, because you suck.

/endrant
I love the show, collect the toys, buy the comic books, buy the clothes, make customs, draw characters, write fanfictions, talk about it constantly, fantasize about kissing Rainbow Dash, write fanfictions, buy the comic books, talk about it constantly, only draw ponies, fantasize about kissing Rainbow Dash, etc.

TL;DR: I'm not a crazy fan or anything.
Oh, you're joking.
I was serious about most of that.
Just about the collecting, fanfiction, and customizing.
No.. You said more than that :iconreactionzoomplz:
But was I serious about all of it?
View all replies
Given his dA gallery, he may not... be careful!
9_9 you can only hope...
That might be why they say "no such thing as a sane brony". I see a brony as someone who just likes the show, but unfortunately there's people who go so far as to "clop", make toys, etc... it gives the sane, calm, respectful part of the fandom a bad name.

Whatever. Im' a 20 year old woman dating a 21 year old man and we both like ponies. It's whatevers. :shrug:
I fully agree. I've been also attacked by some brony hordes for not liking a song from the show. :|
Fucking ridiculous. I don't see why they attack people for stupid shit..
Stop getting involved with fandoms. They're all bad.