Homosexuality is not a choice!

Being gay is not a fucking choice. This has been refuted with solid scientific evidence time and time again, yet retards like you persist with the same god damn invalid argument. Is there like a void, a black hole, where your brain should be? Its like your IQ fell into the fucking negatives, like negative -100, and your brain collapsed in on itself from the paradox of its very existence.
Comments407
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I don't understand why people like Oscar Wilde, Alan Turing and even Leonardo Da Vinci would "choose" to be gay when it could get them killed, or at least horribly discriminated against. Alan Turing was forced to have chemical castration for god's sake. And this was before being gay was "rebellious" or whatever. A lot of people died, and many still die. Why would people "choose" such a lifestyle when it means they're treated so horribly by their fellow humanity. From that, homosexuality probably isn't a choice. I'm not looking at this from a scientific perspective (i suck at science). I'm looking at it from a historic perspective, so please don't go on at me about any scientific evidence on one side or the other. You'll be wasting your breath.

I guess I just wanted to mention something here, let my voice be heard yadyada (as usual I'm late for the debate). I fully support full LGBT rights and screw anyone who would deny others happiness or contentment because it goes against their "religion", "beliefs" or other crap they've puked out as arguments throughout the years.
Everyone is different and has there own sexual preference. Gay Straight does not matter. All that matters is enjoying the act of.

Now loving a person goes hand and hand with this. Straight couples and Gay couples both run into problems and solutions with more coming down the road in short it doesn't matter. All that matters is enjoying the act of.

My point: Stop letting people get to u with there opinions. You follow what you want because it's your life and ultimately you decide ho everything goea
gays need to shut up and go back to the kitchen
Fuck off you closet-case cock-gobbler.
SHUT UP YOU! *Eats pizza*

Homosexuality IS a choice. *eats cake*

WHAT ISN'T A CHOICE IS BEING FAT! ITS ALL GENES, GENETICS, AND MY GLANDULAR PROBLEM! *eats whole wedding cake blended witha big mac*

*drinks a small diet coke*

Seriously its not MY fault I'm fat!

Now to watch more FOOTBAWL!!!
STOP PUSHING YOUR VIEWS ON ME THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA WILL LITERALLY STEAMROLL ALL OVER AMERICA

*eats three pizzas, two milkshakes, fifteen starbucks hyper mocha shot expresso vanilla colatta frappuccinos lattes*

*Pours a few baskets of splenda into her coca-cola*

*sniff sniff* MOM AND DAD WHY MUST OYU BE SO FAT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!
I see what u did there
oh damn it. I replied to the wrong person |:
*sigh* What do you expect from humanity these days?
First I feel like I must state that I don't care if you're gay do what ever the fuck you want. I just don't want this to be taken the wrong way.

There is no gay gene! It's a subconscious choice brought on in the early childhood years, which is still a choice. Some argue that it's something that happens to the brain well still in the mommy tummy. There have still been a few documented cases where people have chosen their sexuality.

The problem with arguing any of this is that human sexuality is so diverse, you can't cover it all with one answer and wrap it up in a neat little package. What might be true for one person is completely different for another when it comes to sexuality in people.

This whole gay argument today is sad and pathetic, it shouldn't matter if your gay. It has just become another way to separate political party's. By making this an issue, it's allows for politicians to focus of trivial non issues instead of health care, the financial crisis ext.
The point of the matter is, it IS an issue, when you have leaders of your country and government spouting hate-speech against you, trying to put you into concentration camps where you are "cured" like if homosexuality is a illness. Don't tell me its not a fucking issue, because it is. Are you fucking blind, or just that stupid?

Homosexuality is as much of a choice as the urge to have sex or the hunger pains that come from not eating is a choice. And don't tell me there's not a fucking gay gene. The burden of proof is on you, not me.
You missed the whole point of my argument.

But to prove to you it's probably not genetic here:
[link]
I wasn't talking about genetics, dipshit. Genetics can kiss my ass.
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Whatever you implanted in my brain, THAT'S WHATS DOING THE TALKING!!!
Wow your a freak.
View all replies