Closed to new replies
February 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 173

Skillful Prey and her goons!!

:iconcreepypastaamateur:
CreepyPastaAmateur Feb 15, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Okay guys.. idk if this fits the forum, but I don't care.. this sounds more as a complaint.. because I am complaining about ~SkillfulPrey and her followers of goons.
I had been having problems with 'Luckless Coon' and the other 'proxies' for the past few months.. approximately 4.. and it's still going. Then a friend of mine, ~ask-emily-exe told her friend ~Ask--Sonic--EXE about my problems with Coon. ask--sonic--exe had sent me a comment, telling me that I should check his journal: [link]

Seriously.. I like it where no one is actually doing anything to stop this.. blocking them would only result in curiosity... and curiosity.. well. you get the point..

feel free to ignore this complaint, but if you are one of the few people who are being harassed by Coon, comment and spread this thread to others.. this must stop.. because in the end, someone will get hurt.. Literally!

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: If you're having a problem with users, please block them and/or report them for harassment as appropriate. The Need Help thread has information on this: [link]

Creating call-out threads isn't an appropriate solution. :)
:iconaoidimitri:
AoiDimitri Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
[[Using double brackets makes me a fucking badass]]
:iconladydeven:
LadyDeven Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist

But in all honesty learn to lurk, follow the -should have been obvious- advice you have been given , GTFO, and have a cookie on the way out.
:iconuboa-chan:
UBOA-CHAN Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
May i have one of those cookies? :drool:
:iconuboa-chan:
UBOA-CHAN Feb 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconsadistskunk:
SadistSkunk Feb 16, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
((I don't get this))
(or this)
:iconpiratesadventure:
{{ Pfff, my brackets come with extra fancy, you poser :iconsnobplz:}}
:icondadona777: