Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
February 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 253

I want to kill a perfectly healthy cat because it could possibly maybe get sad.

:iconangelishi:
angelishi Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I just... I just... Some bitch can't take care of her cats' veterinary needs, so she'll put them down (they're 3). But apparently, one of them is perfectly healthy, they'll put him down because " The third cat is going to be put down together with the other two as it will brobably die soon after from depression." asshole - [link] .

:iconwatplx:
Oh okay.
Okay.

I didn't know it was socially acceptable to murder an animal just because you're guessing they might die in the future from depression.

I mean.
I have no words.

This is just cruelty.
If the cat loses his or her friends/family, BE THERE FOR IT.
Try to give it new buddies. Don't just toss it away you heartless bitches.
Even if the cat DOES choose to stop eating (which you should, you know, try to prevent) then let it be their fucking choice when they want it to.

My God.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconminze78:
minze78 Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013
*secretly founds terror organisation against animal cruelty*
:iconsadistskunk:
SadistSkunk Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Just join ALF. We don't need more of these kind of crazy organizations.. It's easier if you all just stay in ONE big group. -> [link]
:iconnakuraxchann:
NakuraXchann Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
what the actual fuck.
:icondevonaura:
DevonAura Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
............What the......fuck..
:iconcrazylittleloon:
Crazylittleloon Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Student Writer
...I shall sit here consumed with rage.
:iconscottahemi:
ScottaHemi Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hey cat depression is a serious issue D:

RIP Manny...
:iconblack-angel-dan:
Black-Angel-Dan Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013  Student Writer
My brother has two cats, twins, as his house. One has cancer and who knows, maybe the vets can prolong his life without just prolonging suffering, maybe it'll be put down soon because it wouldn't be a life worth living anymore (right now, the cat is not in obvious pain).

Of course he and his girl worry how it'll be like for the twin who stays behind, yet still... what the fuck? That's all I can say.
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Professional Photographer
I also have to state that when my first cat died, my brother's cat was fine. He was a little sad and confused but he got over it, and those cats lived together for 16 years.
:iconilovebigcats:
ILoveBigCats Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
...what the hell? We got 2 cats who were brothers about 6ish years ago, and had to put one of them down last summer when he was still quite young (NOT because we weren't prepared to pay bills, he had a type of tumour they couldn't treat and we didn't want him to suffer). Yes, it upset our other cat, but we never would have dreamed of getting rid of him, he's perfectly healthy and our spoilt baby.

So we got 2 more cats, sisters this time, a few months later and he seems a lot happier with them. Means he has someone to fight over food with, cats like stolen food so much better than food you give them. And now we have 3 happy cats, although I miss my other baby <3
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
This surprises me. You seemed more like the kind of person who'd eat kittens alive for breakfast than to care passionately about them. :noes:
Add a Comment: