Details

Closed to new replies
February 15, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 405

Too many complaints!

:iconludwigvankickass2:
LudwigvanKickass2 Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Fuck, so I noticed some interesting stuff going on.

Monday when I was driving in my car on the freeway. I was in the driver's seat and suddenly everything just sort of exuded a presence that made it feel bigger than what it should be, and it felt like my hands were reversed. I was perturbed.

Tuesday I was stepping out of an elevator in LA when I noticed that absolutely nothing was moving or making any sound for just a split second. I was again perturbed.

Wednesday I was sitting and reading when I just felt something next to me. I look over and the wall is there, only for a moment it wasn't my wall. It was a wall, but it appeared different. Like a living wall.

Today (yesterday rather) I am outside smoking with some friends and I just so happen to glance at some trash cans. Same shit with the wall.

Now, parts of my computer screen are coming in and out of normal existence, just at the edge of my peripheral vision...

Folks, I'm going to draw the line here and say, "Fuck this bullshit." I don't want to think that I might be losing my mind. And the fact that I'm aware isn't helpful, because what if I'm saying that to justify actually losing my mind? Also, fuck Sartre and his novel Nausea he made me really aware of this shit (I've been going through this occasionally since I was a freshman in college).

tl;dr: Existence different than appears maybe or not. Might be crazy. Mad about it all.

Sorry for the large amount of complaints made by me.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjessaflux:
JessaFlux Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013   Photographer
Smoking with friends? Perhaps you need a better quality of weed and stop smoking dandelions.
LudwigvanKickass2 Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
No, cigarettes. Weed is for faggots who are too afraid to do the big boy stuff.
:iconxternal7:
xTernal7 Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It appears that The Matrix is glitching on you.
LudwigvanKickass2 Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
No Matrix.
Yup, it's The Matrix. The sooner you admit that to yourself, the better you'll be.
LudwigvanKickass2 Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
That was a terrible series.
No, it wasn't.
Yes it was.
xTernal7 Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
No, it wasn't.
LudwigvanKickass2 Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Yes. It was.
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: