Valentimes Day.

I'm not pissed at the holiday, though it is just a corporate holiday. I am however pissed at people who say Valentine's Day as Valentimes Day. And what are people who say that more than likely doing on that day? Probably at home watching Jimmy Kimble and axing questions to people on the internet.

tl;dr: People who know not how to say things proper like are aggravating.

Bonus complaint: Kno from CunninLynguists sounds like Eminem (who himself sounds like chocolate in a hard candy shell) and I am always a bit distracted by that.
Comments427
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Lol, my mother does this. Says it with an M. She even knows she does it too. It bugs me.
Domestic violence charges.
Domestic violence is funny.
your avatar is different D: I'm having trouble adjusting
It's Richard Diebenkorn.
oh indeed *looks up

interesting :D
Diebenkorn is my second favorite artist.
His strokes are very confident and pleasing to the eye.

What's your favorite painting of his and what do you like most about his art?
My favorite painting by him is Ocean Park 49, the only Ocean Park work I have seen in person.
what do you enjoy most about this piece if you don't mind me asking :D? *I'm asking a lot of questions :F
View all replies
My school announcer pronounces library 'liberry'.
I would complain to the management.
But, I live in the southern reigion of america, and EVERYBODY talks like that. Everyone. Teachers, principals, announcers, students, parents, everyone. It wouldn't make a difference. :P
It would if you made it make a difference.
Speech therapy? From a therapist with a souther accent? I couldn't do it myself, if that's what you are saying. Only seniors can announce.
I'm not saying to burn your school to the ground, but Arson is pretty hot right now...
Bombs would be nice. Go out with a bang. ;)
View all replies
I used to pronounce it like that when I was younger until I got used to American speech. Learned that it annoys people so I learned to pronounce it. :I
That isn't just American speech. I don't know any dialect of English where the "m" and "n" are switched.