Ice Cube

Why did you go from this:[link]

To this:[link]

Fucking stop it. I know, we don't have to be afraid of you for you to kill us, but still, man.

tl;dr: I don't like the progression of Ice Cube's career.
Comments292
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hip-hop in general, even underground, is moving away from it's more inflammatory style of the 90s and early 2000s. I personally think it's because a lot of rappers are getting older and discovering that invincibility is not amounst their powers. The image of hip-hop is changing.
No, the Alternative scene is still largely undergound.
So people still sit there and go "Hiphop sucks" even though they don't know about all the shit being released outside the mainstream.
Yes, I know. And?
If there were that one year in the 90s where mainstream hiphop was Alternative then we'd be fine.
Whatever. It's better to revel in the underground anyways no matter what genre you go into.
View all replies
Eh, in hindsight, pretty hilarious.
Not if you're a fan of Ice Cube.
I'm not a fan of anyone. Never heard his music before. Especially around the time itcame out.

Also, with this in mind: Every person has a product to sell. He doesn't have to come as hard as he originally did to make money. As far as acting is concerned, you never have to play yourself. Hmm, lol, I don't think I'm making much sense here.

Example: The Rock (wwf ) = Dwayne Johnson in the Toothfairy/Be cool
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is an American Treasure.
Did you see '21 Jump Street'?
So there you are, he just sometimes substitutes money for badass.
D:

Eddie Murphy's the one who really lost it.
View all replies
Niggaz gotta eat bro!

Gotta do what chu can foo.
Nobody has done the obvious?

He melted.
Snoop Dog did the same thing if I remember right. He used to be all badass and hardcore, now he's everyone's favorite, lovable pothead. I think the dangerous attitude must be a good way to get famous or something, but can only take you so far. Like 50Cent never wussed out, and I haven't really heard anything about him since they released that atrocious video game.