Details

Closed to new replies
February 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 291

Ice Cube

:iconludwigvankickass2:
LudwigvanKickass2 Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Why did you go from this:[link]

To this:[link]

Fucking stop it. I know, we don't have to be afraid of you for you to kill us, but still, man.

tl;dr: I don't like the progression of Ice Cube's career.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013
Hip-hop in general, even underground, is moving away from it's more inflammatory style of the 90s and early 2000s. I personally think it's because a lot of rappers are getting older and discovering that invincibility is not amounst their powers. The image of hip-hop is changing.
LudwigvanKickass2 Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
No, the Alternative scene is still largely undergound.
So?
LudwigvanKickass2 Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
So people still sit there and go "Hiphop sucks" even though they don't know about all the shit being released outside the mainstream.
Yes, I know. And?
If there were that one year in the 90s where mainstream hiphop was Alternative then we'd be fine.
Whatever. It's better to revel in the underground anyways no matter what genre you go into.
I don't know. Prog Rock is great and they're very mainstream.
(1 Reply)
:iconfiction-works:
Fiction-Works Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Eh, in hindsight, pretty hilarious.
LudwigvanKickass2 Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Not if you're a fan of Ice Cube.
Add a Comment: