Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 21

Massive increase in my number of deviations?!

:icontsandere:
tsandere Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
Seriously. Logged in today to find my number of deviations increased from 96 to 206 overnight.
After I posted a journal about it, I heard that dA has decided to count journals as deviations now, which is why my deviation count went up massively.
This really upsets me because I was looking forward to submitting my 100th deviation, I had something special saved for it. And now I've missed it completely.
DA how dare you do this.
Is there some way I can turn this off, apart from deleting ALL of my journals?! Or maybe it will go away if I stare at it long enough...
Anyway there's my complaint. Anyone else having the same problem?

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student Interface Designer
I see you've already found the cause of this :) In the future please don't forget to check our Need HELP? thread, which you can find to the top of FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums? :D

Thank you!

:lock:
:iconpuzzledheartbox:
PuzzledHeartBox Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
Why don't you make a deviation out of yourself so you can be put into scraps :eager:?
I mean out of this post, or did I!?:paranoid:
:iconpatt-ytto:
Patt-Ytto Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
Well shit. I dislike the perspective of having my 16 year old self count the bullshit he said up until now as a deviation.
Haha, me too. Especially since some of it is from 2010 when I first got dA and was just experimenting.
[link]
Also found this, apparently dA has done it on purpose because it's caused by a bug, which they are trying to fix. So hopefully things will go back to normal as soon as they fix this bug!
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Really, that made you angry :O
It's Australian, you're doomed. :nuu::iconscreamingemoteplz:
Well, not so much angry is upset, annoyed, disappointed :P
I was looking forward to celebrating my 100th deviation. But apparently dA did it on purpose to try and correct a bug in their database, so hopefully they'll change it back once they've fixed their problem.
:iconaldarune:
Aldarune Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
Should be in your journal.
Add a Comment: