"Deviation in storage"

does anyone else HATE this feature?
it's pretty insulting when you pay for a commission and they make the image private, I do download the commissions I purchase but it's still basically an insult
it doesn't "clean up the gallery" and to be honest I would rather not see "deviation in storage" because if they just simply deleted it then I wouldn't remember unless it was a commission and I went to their gallery unable to find it, but my point is general images from artists

I'm not calling for any kind of change or anything, just simply complaining and expressing my views and I don't really care to hear what advice you might have
Comments190
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This thread is no longer about DA storage.
but heres some awesome art
hahaha pretty nice ;3
yeah i know its stupid but thats why i save everything i payed for to my computer so i will always have it
so yeah i mean if you really want to look at what you purchased again, i suggest you save it to your computer ^^
haha as I wrote in the post, I do save it to an individual file but it's still a bit annoying when you find they deleted the drawing practically and it makes them more comfortable with hiding the image
lol yeah true X3 its like wait wtf i payed for that shit D: >.>
in my case just payed in points, but still XD
haha~ points are some form of currency Idk why artists accept them lol ;3 but that's why I buy em
I like to do paypal slightly more
I do both X3 but i make my point prices expensive, might make them higher soonish though because art supplies are noooooot cheap lol XD
and well my paypal is very poor but i have cash but most artists dont accept snail mail which i understand
View all replies
what is even happening in this thread
Do you mean with wing-1plz's crepper comments? :B
the whole thing like he's whining because irritation which i can understand but dude if you have it downloaded what does it matter if the deviation goes into storage and then

and then he's apparently a fucking creeper threatening underage girls?? and you're a closet homophobe or something???

elaborate i'm curious as hell but the comments are so scattered
Yeah, he thinks I'm anti-LGBT because of my shitty roll stamp. :lol:
I dumped pretty much everything into storage when I decided I wasn't going to upload anything else here. But before I "left" or whatever, I had some crap get mildly popular. So I put it all in storage in case I find someone using it elsewhere, so I can un-store it and prove that it's mine (since it'll have the original date that it was posted).

So no, pretty much no one else absolutely HATES this feature.
to all:
I say whatever I want be it serious or not because the anonymity, these girls are thousands of miles away; I don't try to find out where they live and for all I know, they could be completely different from what they say they are, I enjoy conversing for intellectual and non-serious reasons and nothing beyond that

pinkmitten is an anti-lgbt-rights bigot who is in the closet and I pulled her strings, which is why I drew such a harsh reaction from her.
So 'snuggling' and little smiley faces and hearts are suddenly intellectual?

Okay. :iconokayface:
you're just that closet homosexual's friend

she attacked me because I pulled her strings on the subject