Closed to new replies
February 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 254

"I'm going to kill myself!"

:iconttfnjinx:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Interface Designer
....just stop. We get it you have serious issues but being a needy bitch about it isn't funny. Saying, "I'm committing suicide because my boyfriend said my shirt is ugly!" is just irritating!

This girl started crying after I cried (found out a relative died) so that she could have more attention. When I asked her why she was crying she said, "Oh I just hate my life and no one loves me and no one pays attention to me so I have to cry. I have to."

Boohoo

Then she yelled at me for crying over the death of my grandma! :stare: I'd smack her in face and all but I was in church! And there were witnesses.

And the worse scare I got from some was they told me they wanted to die and they didn't reply when I called them for two weeks. I seriously thought the kid killed herself because I didn't pick up the phone the one time she called.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconspookyink:
SpookyInk Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013   Traditional Artist
I would of said "do it, its not like anyone will mourn after your death you heartless bitch". :meow:
:icondavibeke:
DaVibeke Featured By Owner Feb 18, 2013
same here
:iconzodiacgal:
zodiacgal Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
People. :iconidkplz:
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013
You sure love your attention. :roll:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Not as much as I love you
Lies.
But I think you have a sexy upper torso
Okay. Bye.
you know you love it ^_^
-walks away slowly-...
*runs after* I LOVE YOU!! *squishes with a bear hug and licks face over and over* You're my squishy and I shall call you my squishy!
(1 Reply)
:iconnokapiplz:
NOKAPIplz Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013
:iconkausawolf:
kausawolf Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
-....just stop. We get it you have serious issues but being a needy bitch about it isn't funny. Saying, "I'm committing suicide because my boyfriend said my shirt is ugly!" is just irritating!

What if they are really crying out for help and you dont care?

-This girl started crying after I cried (found out a relative died) so that she could have more attention. When I asked her why she was crying she said, "Oh I just hate my life and no one loves me and no one pays attention to me so I have to cry. I have to."

Maybe they DID have to cry? You had to cry because you were sad, maybe they were crying because they felt they could next to you for once. Maybe it was really pent up.

-Then she yelled at me for crying over the death of my grandma! :stare: I'd smack her in face and all but I was in church! And there were witnesses.

Did she really yell at you? I doubt that :/

-And the worse scare I got from some was they told me they wanted to die and they didn't reply when I called them for two weeks. I seriously thought the kid killed herself because I didn't pick up the phone the one time she called.

I can see that. Maybe they were saying how they were going to kill themselves but you kept saying, "Boohoo its all for attention" so they didn't want to hear from you so they could get over their own stuff without your rude commentary.
Ok but she is a ri h girl. She has money her parents are crazy rich and spoil her. I guess I don't understand because of that. How can her life suck if she doesn't have to pay for college tuition? (And shes moving from the U.S to Germany for college)

But I can tell a fake cry. And shes not really cutting herself shes barely pinching her skin. Id worry more if shed listen to advise I give her some time.

I don't think she understands it all. I think she hears things and has some phsycological problems but I not positive shes actually suicidal.
:icontales-of-haven:
Tales-of-Haven Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013
lololol
Rich people can't have depression, huh? I'll tell you right now: I live in a middle class family. I have food, plumbing, a bit of extra money that I work hard for, and people that care for me and buy me things that I need and sometimes things that I want. And I still have depression.
Rich people can have mental problems, too. Money doesn't make everything go away.
Im in middle class to sweet heart. Got lots of money but she has more.
*I'm
*too
*sweet heart

Still, my argument stands. Are rich people not allowed to have mental issues?
Hers are different...
Howso? Are they not allowed to be sad or want attention? Like it or not, wanting attention is a natural thing. How do you think you get people to talk to you, by drawing their attention. Most people are a bit of an attention whore. It's rare to find someone who seriously does not want anyone to care about them or pay them any attention.
Her life can suck because there is a lot more to depression that money?
She could be depressed. She could have an imbalance of chemicals in her brain, chemicals don't exactly care how much money she has.
She could hate how she looks, be uncomfortable with her friendships, have really low self-esteem, think shes stupid and have no talent, be upset about her future or a huge number of things!

The severity of self harm does not make it any more or less horrible. She is hurting herself because she is depressed. She is doing it for the same reason you do. How much shes doing it does NOT make it any less than another person's.

But you don't know. Maybe you spend so much time thinking shes faking your not even hearing her cry for help D:
Everyone deals with things in a different way, maybe what seems to you like "faking it" is real to her. Maybe she thinks your faking it.
Its personal perception. And we shouldn't ignore others cries for help just because we don't think they are worthy enough.
Ive dealt with her whining for five years. Ive given her advice on everything and numbers to counselors. Ive prayed for her and told anyone I knew who could help her. I was actually forced to baby sit her because she was irresponsible. A 16 year old had to baby sit a 17 year old. :stare:

I know that if she really wanted help shed listen to everyones advise for once. If she really wanted help shed stop spreading rumors about everyone in church.
Advice can we really hard to take for some people. And maybe shes spreading rumors to make herself feel better. Its an immature way to handle it, but it happens.
My friend was 18 when she had to "babysit" her 25 year old brother to stop him from killing himself. She was by his side for 3 days with barely any sleep.
Its not an age thing, don't look at it that way. And even if you spend year and years, keep trying to help her. The day you give in could be the day she dies.
it wasn't because she was dangerous to anyone when I baby sat her though. Its because she refuses to brush her teeth or take a shower or she will leave the flat iron on near the bathtub. Shes dangerous to everyone else and completely oblivious about it. Like a 5 year old.I literally had to watch her wash up.

Shes dangerous to herself online because shell post naked pictures of herself all day long then complain about people looking.
....Wow.
Man she does need help.
:iconsweeney-todd-warrior:
sweeney-todd-warrior Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
People crying for no reason...:stare:
Or people who publicize their crying to get attention.
I know this girl who fucking instrammed her face because her bf dumped her. I hate people.

Honestly, if you're actually depressed, you won't tell people. That's very rare. You'll keep it inside and not try to draw attention to it.
True.

I do know kids will tell the Internet about it. I do it too. I don't know why but its easier to tell the virtual world. Half because people can see it and half because you feel like people slightly care....

I think the girl has a disorder. Her parents claim A.D.D but I don't think so. I have A.D.D. and never act that way in person and I have it bad.
sweeney-todd-warrior Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I get that. I mean, I make threads complaining about random shit on the forum all the time lol. And some people DO actually care. But then there are all the trolls and haters, and I feel like sometimes, if you're depressed it's not even worth it you know? Because they'll say shit trying to be clever, but it just makes things worse. The people that care are awesome though :D

Yeah...that being A.D.D. doesn't even make sense. Ugh. I'm so sick and tired of people just calling one little flaw in someone a sign of A.D.D. A.D.D. is something that actually can inhibit your lifestyle. It's not an excuse for why your kid is an attention whore. >.>
Same. I get it if you're complaining about silly petty things that really aren't a big deal. Or a medium sized deal. But when you get all the trolls who call you a troll over and over it just makes it harder.

And true. Its hard not use the disorder as an excuse but sometimes it sounds like an excuse when its not meant to be. Like I have to tell my teachers I need extra time on a test. Its not an excuse its just the truth.
sweeney-todd-warrior Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah... >.>
I try not to tell people I have it, because then everyone thinks that the only solution that will magically work is to take meds. Meds don't fix everything...and I don't like taking them. They turn me into a different person (and not for the better lol)
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student Interface Designer
I take medz too. Recently the doctor found out I was being overdosed 54 Mg of concerta! So they dropped to 23 but its still incorrect! I feel sad on my medz and shy. When I'm off I cant control my emotions and I'm very out going and lots of people say I'm more fun.
sweeney-todd-warrior Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Exactly!!
All the meds I'm given, they're like failed happy pills. I get this rush of happiness and I'm enthusiastic about EVERYTHING, and just so happy to be doing whatever I'm doing. It feels really awesome actually lol. But the feeling doesn't last long, so it fades, and all of a sudden I become really grumpy and angry and everything, and I become a total bitch. I was TERRIBLE to my friends when taking those pills. So pills just don't work for me. Those were the only ones that affected me, and they just made me so mean.
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student Interface Designer
That happens when I switch medicine. When I get used to them though I feel nothing or at least I did when I was over dosed. Now I'm under dosed and I hate it. So they're changing it up again and over the summer ill be given anti depressents ...
(1 Reply)
:iconreicheru-ketsueki:
Reicheru-Ketsueki Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
sometimes the darnkess in your soul takes over and you commit suicide when you LEAST expect it!
peopl e cant help it if their eMoTiOnAl
:iconmystory557:
Mystory557 Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I had this one friend who is constantly depressed over dumb stuff and who would always say she was gonna kill herself and all. I was always there for her to call and i talked her out of suicide many times. But as time went on I realized that she really isn't going to kill herself and that shes just asking for attention.

Every single day my friends and I had to deal with her always being moody and depressed and it just gets so irritating. It just gets to the point where shes just looking for attention. Yes, she does have mild depression but when you deliberately don't take your meds and then sit and lash at everyone and complain about it people stop taking you seriously. One day she was all depressed cuz her bf didnt say hi to her in the morning at school. When she was there for just 5 mins.

Anyway. She eventually got all mad at me saying she can never trust me again and all that just because I told her I didnt like her bf. Who she now hates. So I guess im not a real friend. Cuz i was there when shed call at 3 in the morning and all the times I listened to her problems and all this crap.

I guess my point is that there are always people who just Have to have all of the attention and will do whatever it takes to keep it on them. Just ignore them.
:iconazza9:
Azza9 Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
Hmmm should have said in a really guttural baritone voice "dooooo it! Doooooo it".

Actually no goading people in to suicide is kind of not cool.
:iconkawaii-cookies:
kawaii-cookies Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student General Artist
i know many hipster-emos who say that, sometimes i wish i could put them out of their 'misery' with a battle axe :evillaugh:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Haha I would love to watch someone do that.
:iconkawaii-cookies:
kawaii-cookies Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student General Artist
so would I :evillaugh:
Heehee
:iconkrazylunatic666:
KrazyLunatic666 Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
I know so many people like that...
:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
:yawn:

lovely
:icondrachenmagier:
drachenmagier Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
As sad as it sounds: It's easy to ignore them. Those who boast about it, rarely do it.
It's the ones who always smile and always seem happy who are suddenly dead. :/

Though I especially love those people who skype or call you, telling you that they will kill themselves now. And once you called the ambulance to pick up the possible body you find out they were just drunk and stupid again. Makes me want to commit murder myself. <.<
Yeah. People always think I'm really happy because I smile a lot. But they take advantage of that and think they can bitch and moan about how sucky their life is and it really makes it worse for me.

I don't cry in public and when I do every one flips out.

It gets annoying because so many normal people pay attention the "fakers " but ignore the ones who will actually hurt themselves.
:icondrachenmagier:
drachenmagier Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
That's the way it is. Either you're constantly crying and whining about how horrible your life is and people just think "that's the way he/she is". Or you're never saying a word and it comes as a shock when you're not happy one day.

Just keep in mind who was shocked about it. Most of those people don't tend to be really good friends. ;) Always remember those who see through fake smiles, they will really help.
:iconhippo-rim-job:
hippo-rim-job Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
:sing: And while that sends you reeling from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all...
:iconvi0letdreamer:
vi0letdreamer Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Photographer
*A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams, your misery and hate will kill us all...

(sorry, I'm just prone to correcting typos in MCR lyrics)
:iconhippo-rim-job:
hippo-rim-job Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Ugh. I think it auto corrected me. Because I know that’s not right.
:icontotoka:
Totoka Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:stare:

Also, why do you feel the need to make a thread every hour, on the hour?
:stare: because
Add a Comment: