Butthurts

Ugh. I swear. I'm only one year older than this girl and she makes me wonder how the heck she's one year younger than me.

ANYWHO, Note to self: NEVER take on a commission from someone without getting some background info on them.

Story Time My Complaint Regulars! :D

So, I opened 2 fursuit head base commissions, got the two spaces filled. Some girl who's 13 apparently (Someone informed me of this :D) got the second slot. Kept bugging me literally every single day, "Start mine" "finish mine now" "Have you done mine yet" all within a WEEK of the commission and I hadn't started the first customer's. :I Plus after I drop the commission and refund the 50% down payment, she begs and sobs and tries guilt tripping me to still do the commission. Then she shows me her head, and I tell her I don't like it. She bawws and get butthurts over it and says My opinion is fake and I'm a bully.

Moral of the Story: Don't take commissions from immature spoiled brats, laugh ass off when they get butthurt at me not loving their stuff.

Bonus Complaint: I'm sick today. BC Always on the weekends. Ew.
Comments181
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ahhh I was wondering what came out of this. Good on you for handling it like that; she sounds like a nightmare. D:

Might I also suggest that you make a post about her on Artists-Beware? It might help other makers to know to avoid her in the future.
Haha. Thank you. I may, I may also have to post another artist there whom I did my first trade with.
And that's why I have a super-detailed terms of service journal [link] that I make everybody read before offering to commission me, which makes clear that orders are filled in the order they are taken, and that you shouldn't commission me if you want your stuff instantly. :aww:
I might abduct some of those points. .3.

I also need to remember to save to commission you >:U
:iconexcitedblushplz: Always happy to help.
U hate my fursuits.
I'm sorry, your commenting is making me lul.
Why are you bullying me.... This is just mean.
I should've remembered that icon >:U
Or maybe: :icondoublefacepalmplz:
You have a deviantart? Wow, didn't know that.
No one even knew who this was about until you posted anyways. XD Not even bullying. c:
That's the problem with 13 year old furries. :B
That's the problem with 13 year olds.
I don't think the furre part changes it D:
Lol your work is still better then anything I could do andnim a year older then you jus ignore them lol I'm given my old fursuit dases away just to get rid of them and I don't like them lol I haven't shipped them yet but I'm working on it
Damn. What an annoying little turd.

You did the right thing, she would probably pester you into oblivion if you didn't cancel the commission!
The customer is king.
As a 14-year-old myself, I can agree on how stupidly butthurt that girl was. She commissioned you, she paid you, she guilt-tripped you, she should be fucking happy with what she got.

And according to her, having an opinion makes you a bully. Is it wrong for people to not like something? Is it wrong that you think her fursuit head looks dumb? Oh my god, this girl. . . UGH.

Also, where the hell did she get the $50 from? Is it hers, is it from a friend, or is it from her parents?
I have no idea who you are, but hello fellow fourteen year old. :D

Anyhow, I've got to say, I'm happy I dropped the commission and refunded her. :I The worst part is, she doesn't even seem to see how she bothered me. :iconfacepalmplz:

I've got the feeling she's grown up being used to just praise from family and friends, and Places she uploads her work, so it makes a bit of sense? Doesn't make it OK though. (She actually says she thinks her heads are the best and such so I've got to say, half my conversations with her, despite being aggravating, ended up with my laughing to myself OTL)

No idea, probably her parents, I'm not sure she could earn that much herself. :I (mind you she wanted to haggle the price down multiple times xD)
The problem with this generation, IMO, is that kids are getting praised even if what they did what pure crap. Getting praised is very mood-lifting, but it's also very ego-lifting. It can get to the point where the person indeed does become butthurt when someone says it's not very good. And by the looks of it, this girl has got one big damn ego. If she's going around saying her heads are the best, she ought to wear a sign around her neck that says "WARNING: I GET BUTTHURT IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY FURSUIT HEADS" or something like that.

I'm guessing that you didn't give her any discounts :XD:
Indeed. I mean, my mom is nice enough to tell me if something looks funny (as frustrating as it is to be told something looks bad by your mom OTL) but it's definitely kept me improving P: Because now when I look back, the stuff she points out is completely true. XD I really must say, her ego is terribly high. I dunno if you've heard of them, but there's a suiter with a character called "ROY G BIV" that's a rainbow cat, with black and white as the main color. She went to compare her own head (Which she's been adding random scrap colors she has making a rainbow wolf owo) to say that that suit is just random colors also.

Large egos make me sad. OTL.

Nope. XD