Closed to new replies
February 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 180

Butthurts

:iconparadedemon:
ParadeDemon Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Artist
Ugh. I swear. I'm only one year older than this girl and she makes me wonder how the heck she's one year younger than me.

ANYWHO, Note to self: NEVER take on a commission from someone without getting some background info on them.

Story Time My Complaint Regulars! :D

So, I opened 2 fursuit head base commissions, got the two spaces filled. Some girl who's 13 apparently (Someone informed me of this :D) got the second slot. Kept bugging me literally every single day, "Start mine" "finish mine now" "Have you done mine yet" all within a WEEK of the commission and I hadn't started the first customer's. :I Plus after I drop the commission and refund the 50% down payment, she begs and sobs and tries guilt tripping me to still do the commission. Then she shows me her head, and I tell her I don't like it. She bawws and get butthurts over it and says My opinion is fake and I'm a bully.

Moral of the Story: Don't take commissions from immature spoiled brats, laugh ass off when they get butthurt at me not loving their stuff.

Bonus Complaint: I'm sick today. BC Always on the weekends. Ew.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwildgriffin:
WildGriffin Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student General Artist
Ahhh I was wondering what came out of this. Good on you for handling it like that; she sounds like a nightmare. D:

Might I also suggest that you make a post about her on Artists-Beware? It might help other makers to know to avoid her in the future.
ParadeDemon Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Student Artist
Haha. Thank you. I may, I may also have to post another artist there whom I did my first trade with.
:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
And that's why I have a super-detailed terms of service journal [link] that I make everybody read before offering to commission me, which makes clear that orders are filled in the order they are taken, and that you shouldn't commission me if you want your stuff instantly. :aww:
ParadeDemon Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student Artist
I might abduct some of those points. .3.

I also need to remember to save to commission you >:U
:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
:iconexcitedblushplz: Always happy to help.
:iconasukamia:
asukamia Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
U hate my fursuits.
ParadeDemon Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student Artist
I'm sorry, your commenting is making me lul.
Why are you bullying me.... This is just mean.
:iconjezzy-fezzy:
Jezzy-Fezzy Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013   General Artist
:iconfacepalmplz:
-.-
Add a Comment: