Oh god it's so greasy I just can't

So you guys have probably seen the threads about that nice guy whiner where he's all like "I don't want to date any ugly women they are not my preference" and all up in women's shit like judging all women the same.

You know the guy. Well then he uploaded that photo of like a few normal looking women saying he'd be all horrified to wake up next to any of them. And it's like OK they look like pretty average not ugly women to me. Idk what is wrong with him that he thinks normal women are so freaky.

But here's the kicker: he uploads a photo of himself. And he is not exactly a men's underwear model if you know what I mean. Pudgy ruddy face. Just all around greasy lookin', too.

I guess I would call him 'average' too for a guy but I can't imagine anyone finding him sexually attractive. At least in those pics of women he uploaded they took care of their appearance with make up and clothes and etc.. and I can imagine someone out their would find them attractive, but he just looks so damned greasy in his photo.

So damned greasy. I guess statistically there has to be some kind of women attracted to that though. But Idk.
Comments260
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
He complaints about his bad experiences with women through his idiotic standards and stereotype laden opinions.

He is a man who owns and wears a T-shirt with a dragon on it.

I laughed.
I'm glad someone laughed today!
What's wrong with dragon shirts?
(not that I wear them)
I puked in my mouth a little.
He does not look healthy or taking care of himself at all.

So its a big 0 Considering he looks like having Outstanding standarts.
I know, right? And he thinks women must be shallow for disliking him when:

-he looks unhygienic and greasy

-he has bad taste in clothes

-he can't drive a car

-he lives with his mom

-he's a huge misogynist and whiny 'nice guy'
Exactly Guys likes this often call themselves nice guys...

So true... So sad
Yeah really. I have never met a nice guy who was actually as nice as he thought he was.
Pics or it didn't happen
Also, what's wrong with the dragon shirt? I mean, I'd never willingly wear one, but I'd normally associate it with people who play D+D and listens to metal. Those kind of people strike me as respectful intelligent guys with a pretty fucking fantastic taste in music.

And they take even less care of their appearance, never getting their hair cut or shaving - because that's the METAL thing to do.
The shirt is silly but he's a grown man. he is 30. And he doesn't look very metal at all!

Metal guys look masculine. He looks sunburnt and pudgy. And his smile looks forced.
[link]

look at this guy. drama is happening now. hahahahahaha
He just keeps digging himself a bigger hole. How sad.
Yeah I know right??? LOL

I don't think he even reads what other people write. Look at his response to ~brassknucklesgirl, it's like he thought she said something about the model being thin when she already mentioned she was a plus size model in her post.
this is so lame, posting a thread just to call him ugly because he said that he doesn't like certain women. If you were mature, you would've thought to yourself ''what an asshole'' and gotten on with your life, but you just had to make a thread to insult him back.
In case you haven't noticed, people have extremely diverse tastes in sexual partners so just let the guy think what he thinks and hope that he grows up to learn that there's more to people than meets the eye. And you need to grow up too, because this is the single most pointless insult in the world.