"I invaded this bitch's personal space, bitches love having their personal space invaded"

Every morning on the bus some fidgety seven year old sits next to me and beats me up with their tiny plastic backpack (YOU ARE LIKE THREE FEET TALL HOW CLOSE DO YOU EVEN NEED TO BE TO ME), driving me up the fucking wall. I don't like kids, I don't like physical contact, and I sure as hell don't appreciate any combination of the two.

At some point this week, a boy I don't even remotely like came up behind me and held my hair as I walked to class. It wasn't funny and it wasn't cute and nobody laughed.

Today, a boy brushed his hand across my shoulder as he walked past my desk. I might have written that off as him not noticing that my shoulder was there, had it not felt so unnervingly creepy and purposeful. :stare:

tl;dr-:noes::megaphone:I DO NOT LIKE BEING TOUCHED SO PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH ME
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
He has a crush in you.
Sex is going to be a bummer for you.
Just glare at them like this :iconfrownplz: and they should leave you alone! :dummy:
I don't like it when strangers invade my personal space either, yet it still happens. People would grab my hair because it's somehow more acceptable to do that because it's fuzzy. What makes it worse is the fact I don't like people that much in the first place, and I'm slightly paranoid they'll rip my scalp off.

Anyway, I think this happens because society generally expects us to be extroverted.

TL;DR: I can sort of relate.
I want to poke out the little kid's staring and observing eyes when they look at me.
They're ignorant about it because they're young? :shrug:

For the other times, just :icondickkickplz: them. :B
Don't let them near you. On the bus if some little shit comes near me I glare at them.
Turn your head, glares at them, and ask "why are you touching me?"
In a very loud voice. :nod:
Exactly, shame them into submission. (Works on all but the worst drunk men in bars too.)
Oh, definitely. Women have the power there, I guess. :nod:
I hate personal space invaders, too. :no:
Next time someone touches you look them right in the eye and say, "Hurrrrng!"
There's this one somewhat retarded, short girl in my high school who likes to make farting noises and touch people's hair or poke them.
I don't let her do that to me :stare:
:stare: I hate children.

And depending, I usually don't like people randomly touching me. Friends can touch me. Strangers shouldn't. Some kind of accidental brush is fine, but outright touching is just weird.
Play corners on the bus. Soon kids will stop sitting next to you :la:
Static electricity :icongrinstareplz: Use it.
CREEPY SHIT
I can't stand it when get too touchy-feely either. This one woman I used to work with didn't seem to even understand the concept of personal space. She'd get reeeeaaal close just to talk and used to come up from behind and rub my arms or hold me by the waist. :stare: It was uber creepy.

Worst of all when I told her to cut that shit out she looked at me like I broke her heart which made me feel like a cold, heartless monster. :C
Bring a robot guard with you next time.
A guy held your HAIR all the way to class?....
Tell him to fuck off.
So do something about it. I particularly like Rocklou's suggestion, helps make their decision a little bit easier for them.
Why doncha move to another seat on the bus? And why are ya letting this guy grab yer hair? Tell him to piss off! And as for the last one, yeaa he probably just accidentally brushed against you, not much going on there.