No, I DON'T want to play toilet chicken.

Picture this: You have five minutes of time between class. In a desperate effort to stay awake during the most boring lecture you can possibly picture, you consumed a big gulp sized cup of coffee/red bull/energy drink of your choice.

Your bladder is distended to the point where if you trip, there is a serious chance that you will wet yourself. You waddle desperately out to the ladies room to relieve the pressure. Its a brand spanking new building so the chances the toilet will actually work is pretty darn good.

EXCEPT.

After you finish your business, you have a split second to pull your pants up and get out of the stall before the autoflush kicks in. For if it does, the toilet is so enthusiastic, so excited to do its job that the splashzone is pretty much the entire stall. There is not enough time to reroute to a different building. You must use this particular bathroom.

The game of Toilet Chicken has begun.

Good luck, Player One. :salute:
Comments205
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The toilets at my school are very, very, thorough with autoflushing to the point that they often flush before, during, and immediately after your business, but for some reason once you've wiped you have to manually flush the paper. SO MUCH WATER WASTED
I thought toilet chicken was when you have to puke and have diarrhea at the same time.
No, that is you are SOL
Did the auto flush 'wash' your ass or something? :lol:
No, I'm fast enough it hasn't caught me.

Yet. :paranoid:
Is your country too lazy to flush? So they had to get automatic ones?
Technically it's more sanitary since people aren't touching handles to flush right after touching themselves. It's also more water conservative because someone couldn't hold the handle down for a long time to be sure it flushes, the toilet only uses exactly as much water as it's supposed to.
We have the little sensitive ones, where you don't have to touch it, it does the same thing, but allows you to relax. Also you still touch the handles of the door to get out, so its still unsanitary.
Apparently that is the reputation, yes
I've had it where I was in a public toilet and it was so eager to flush, I was still sitting down. Shock of my actual life. :lol:
That happens more often than you think
Meanie pants. :(
oh come on- the way you worded it, made it hilarious :D
Fine. :unimpressed: See how you feel when your pants get soaked
Solution: Pee standing up and from a distance!
I lack the equipment to do so
I guess I could concentrate really hard and try to grow a dick that way.

But I don't think it would work
Someone's not thinking outside the box!
But I like my box. :(
I should think so. It's damp with toilet water!!
View all replies