Closed to new replies
February 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 344

Does anyone like natural women anymore?

:iconjessaflux:
JessaFlux Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013   Photographer
I was checking out the artistic nudes today, for informational purposes only of course, and I couldn't help but notice that 99% of the women were shaved. Are women not attractive being natural? I certainly didn't notice many of the men being shaven. Is this another form of discrimination of the sexes?

Devious Comments

:iconbumsy:
Bumsy Featured By Owner Mar 17, 2013
I dislike men with hairy chests. I prefer them shaved and smooth.
:iconninjaslug:
Ninjaslug Featured By Owner Mar 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Go die in a fire.
I also hate big bushy beards. Imagine all the crap that gets caught in those, ew.
:iconninjaslug:
Ninjaslug Featured By Owner Mar 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
no,I mean you resurrected a dead thread.

Go die in a fire.
JessaFlux Featured By Owner Mar 17, 2013   Photographer
Yeah, what's with that? I thought I closed this thread?
It wasn't me, I can assure you.
:iconsharpguard:
SharpGuard Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013
I don't mind some pubic hair, so long is it's like, not like a big pubefro growin down there. I kinda learned (with both genders really) it's best to trim with scissors so you get it down to a reasonably attractive shortness without stubble or having to do some painful waxing. Seriously, how the hell do people do pubic waxes? It sounds painful as fuck
:iconpiratesadventure:
PiratesAdventure Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013
I think it mostly depends on culture though, at the very least how it got acceptable in certain regions while unacceptable in others. I remember reading somewhere that in the West at the very least, an unshaven cooch is considered "beastly" and therefore people in general are shaven down there as women are "not supposed to be beastly." In Asia, or Japan at the very least, it is exactly the opposite. A shaven cooch is considered something that only minors should have; pubic hair comes with growing up and is a sign of adulthood. Hence why shaving in Japan is actually considered weird.

Of course, when we get down to the individual, it becomes more a matter of taste, but I do believe that these cultural perceptions have a hand in coloring the preferences of people.
JessaFlux Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013   Photographer
Shaving in the US was considered weird in the 60's and 70's. If you were shaved in jr high or high school you would get lots of rude comments or looks in the girl's locker room. I guess we progress to a point, but a little regression isn't bad either.
:iconvisionoftheworld:
VISIONOFTHEWORLD Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2013
I've noticed something about you woman folk. All you do is talk about yourselves and look at reflections of yourselves and pictures of yourselves. And then men are mentioned only about how stupid you think they are. Really!? Who is stupid? Look at this.
Enough already! All I want is some damn cheese.
Add a Comment: