Does anyone like natural women anymore?

I was checking out the artistic nudes today, for informational purposes only of course, and I couldn't help but notice that 99% of the women were shaved. Are women not attractive being natural? I certainly didn't notice many of the men being shaven. Is this another form of discrimination of the sexes?
Comments344
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I dislike men with hairy chests. I prefer them shaved and smooth.
Go die in a fire.
I also hate big bushy beards. Imagine all the crap that gets caught in those, ew.
no,I mean you resurrected a dead thread.

Go die in a fire.
Yeah, what's with that? I thought I closed this thread?
It wasn't me, I can assure you.
I don't mind some pubic hair, so long is it's like, not like a big pubefro growin down there. I kinda learned (with both genders really) it's best to trim with scissors so you get it down to a reasonably attractive shortness without stubble or having to do some painful waxing. Seriously, how the hell do people do pubic waxes? It sounds painful as fuck
I think it mostly depends on culture though, at the very least how it got acceptable in certain regions while unacceptable in others. I remember reading somewhere that in the West at the very least, an unshaven cooch is considered "beastly" and therefore people in general are shaven down there as women are "not supposed to be beastly." In Asia, or Japan at the very least, it is exactly the opposite. A shaven cooch is considered something that only minors should have; pubic hair comes with growing up and is a sign of adulthood. Hence why shaving in Japan is actually considered weird.

Of course, when we get down to the individual, it becomes more a matter of taste, but I do believe that these cultural perceptions have a hand in coloring the preferences of people.
Shaving in the US was considered weird in the 60's and 70's. If you were shaved in jr high or high school you would get lots of rude comments or looks in the girl's locker room. I guess we progress to a point, but a little regression isn't bad either.
I've noticed something about you woman folk. All you do is talk about yourselves and look at reflections of yourselves and pictures of yourselves. And then men are mentioned only about how stupid you think they are. Really!? Who is stupid? Look at this.
Enough already! All I want is some damn cheese.
Ewwwww. You want some whine with that cheese? And just remember, it was Narcissus, a man, who adored himself.
No, it's that strangely enough, some women like hairy men, they don't care if there's hair or not. Now as for guys, it's become a fetish to like shaven women, though don't get me wrong, there are plenty of guys that like 'natural'.

So furthermore... it's not discrimination of sexes, it's just a mesh of individual tastes and fetishes. Now stop confusing sexism with personal tastes and learn to think a little. Learn to take on other points of view, lurk more and post less. You know the drill.
You are right, there is something for everyone as far as likes or fetishes. Even a 600lb woman would have admirers someplace along the line.
Yeah, but a 600 pound human is horrible to look at. Why? Disease.
My girlfriend is. And I approve. :meow:
^thumbs down

this whole thread. :(
Hair is something natural, i don´t care about that subject.

About the "discrimination" subject, everyone has different taste. Some one loves skinny girls, other no, the same whit the hair... it`s just a matter of personal taste. The woman can say the same, some girls like more masculine mens, other more feminine (like all that yaoi stuff, for example)

But also is something cultural. The tendencies about sex, beauty and fashion are constatly changing. Is very interesting.

(My english is very messy, sorry)
:shrug: Women have been removing their pubic hair for thousands of years, get over it.
Can you prove that? Pics or it didn't happen.
Though, it should also be noted that the ancient Romans on the other hand thought that not having body hair was akin to a deformity, so it really depended on the culture in question.
I don't really have any credible sources, but as far as I know, shaving dates back as far as ancient Egypt. Apparantly, The Greek historian Herodotus commented that the Egyptians bathed several times a day and "set cleanliness above seemliness". On top of that, the climate of Egypt, around the Nile at the very least, made it actually better for them to shave everything as it kept bugs (such as lice) out of their hair and made the heat more bearable. This especially since body hygiene products were not exactly widely available, especially not to the layers of the population that weren't all that rich. It seems actually that most Egyptians wore wigs instead of having hair.
Did you know that modern razor blades do not really cut hair cleanly, but leave a jagged edge if you look under a microscope. And even then you can get nicks and cuts that could leave it open to staph infections. Can you imagine how hard it was to get a clean shave back then with their crude razors? But then, maybe the aliens gave them high tech hair removal tools?
Oh, I am sure they got their infections from it. But you need to keep in mind that these people were not the advanced people we are now; even if they were obsessed with "cleanliness", it doesn't necessarily mean that their ways of getting to that would actually "clean" them. I mean, we have also proven that showering too often (does that count for bathing too?) actually dries up the skin instead of being beneficial. Not to mention that the soap they employed was as far as I remember a mixture of ashes and something else. Cannot imagine that being very healthy to the skin to be honest.

Besides, you should keep in mind that even to this day, there are quite a few barbers out there who use a blade to shave. Not exactly "high tec" as you would call it. Just having something akin to cream and water would be enough to get a decent shave if you know what you are doing.
I think women should at least shave near the lips.. because the hair collects all possible debris. Which is fucking gross and unhygenic.