I can't believe Johnny Test is fucking dead.

I really can't.

But in other news.

I just skipped two classes because I didn't get projects for them done because I was too busy doing other homework. I'm piss and annoyed with myself.

I'm going to reward my useless self with burger king later. Or Whataburger. I'm not sure yet.

Also, I hit 10000 forum posts. I remembered when I used to care enough into grievances. Dang. What a year, this 2012 is turning out to be.
Comments215
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
About FREAKIN' time.

Also, Burger King burgers are punishment, not rewards. Go with Whataburger.
They still air it in Germany. :iconcryforeverplz:
This made me think of Jonny Quest for some reason. I hated that show.
I never really watched JQ
I just remember he came off as a goody two shoes and I couldn't stand him. XD
Johnny Test sucks. :laughing:
How many posts did your old account have? :noes:
Wait, the character or the actor?
I could never stomach that show, personally.

And I watch a LOT of cartoons.
Your signature made me laugh :highfive:
Not too heartbroken about Johnny Test being done with only because I swear the makers made the show with the assumption every child has severe ADHD. Seriously I had trouble keeping track of what went on within an average episodes because parts of episodes were rushes through.

There's really no excuse for that, Adventure Time's episodes are only 11 minutes long and they manage to get through it at a nice pace. Also Adventure Time actually is well written and has a good sense of comedy even if it is a strange one.

So yeah don't hate the show but I hope whatever replaces it is of a higher quality. considering the internet is brimming with original untapped sources for potential money making franchises they don't really have an excuse anymore for not being able to replace it with something actually worth watching.
:dance: Yay for that. Even I, an easily impressed person, could not stand more than two episodes in a row.
But there are probably worse things to come. But I like a lot of crap, so hopefully it is the right-flavoured crap for me.
fuck that show. fuck cartoonetwork anyway they fucking suck now.
One stupid part of me misses Dukey's personality.
The other sane part of me hates the show.

So, good riddance.
It's over? Seriously? Oh.. my... GOD :iconimsuperhappyplz: [link]

You have no idea how much I fucking hated that show.
I love that show.

because its amazingly bad
Good.

The show was terrible anyway. Now has Kick Buttowski died yet? then I can rejoice :la:
Holy shit, Johnny Test's ended?! :la:
They oughtta stop making that annoying orange cartoon next. I know i sound old saying i miss the line up from when i was a kid, but back then the dumbest they had to offer was cow and chicken, so the line up wasn't as bad as today. That and live action shows, i didn't have one i cared for as a kid. Except for married with children.
I only like the fries from Burger King. :nod:

Why not 2013? :O