world's dumbest teenager

I am very open minded about a lot of things but he things I heard today in class not so much. I support creative names like Cadence of Sunny. But Quishada! Who in their right mind would name their child that!?

Girl beside me is pregnant and is planning on naming her son "Semaja" James speller backwards with an "a " at the end. I wanted to yell at her.

One she was planning on naming her child Semaja but second of she was smoking while pregnant. So yeah, she's another "brilliant " teenager.

Oh and I love this : "I don't know how I got pregnant it's not like I gave him a bj! That's how get pregnant right? "

:stare:

*facepalm *

Oh you'd think our health classes would teach us about this but no because parents complained! If we aren't careful we are going to end up with a socket of idiots!

I love how she asked me this, "hey are babies born naked or not. I heard they're naked which is so like disgusting! "

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Shut up and stop drinking you're killing your brain!!!
Comments267
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am a teenager and i can do math!
1+1= banana
:iconderpherpplz:
wrong 1+1 = shrawberry!
:iconimadplz: YOU DONT KNOW MATHS. ITS OBVISOUSLY 1+1=BANANA!
YOU DON'T KNOW MONTY PYTHON I AM A KNIGHT OF KNII! I DEMAND A STRAWBERRY!!
Well, at least I can become the world's second dumbest teenager.
*shrug*
My friend once told me our common names today might've been weird back in the day :)

Let them have their moment, I guess. I'm surrounded with people with both cool-traditional and cool-creative names, but I also know of people with strange-traditional and strange-creative names.

As long as your kid never has to feel ashamed of their name, they'll be fine.

*personally, I would like to construct creative names based off words or names with a little more established meaning. So I can give my kid a fuzzy heart-warming story about his/her name. :giggle:
well yes...I mean my character names in my books are like Liyola or Loradea, Mavelyn, Enakyrah, Fyka. They're weird because they're in a different realm. And i even have a satirical story with people named Twitter, Instagram, Nintendo and Apple.
I don't really care about names & naming, but the latter part started to give me headache :stare:
You should have heard of Yerusariel di Andora.

Okay no. Semaja is lame haha lol it sounds so stupid! :D
it sounds like a sex disease ...yeah he gave me semaja :stare:
Me and my siblings Genesis, Mirakle, Aphrodite, and think that Semaja is a stupid name
-Neveah
your name is Neveah! One of my book characters is that name..she's a guardian angel!

sorry, moment. I'm actually okay with those names because we know the pronounciations and they have meanings. They're not pet names you know?

Like princess, Pepper, Cutie, and so on. But they're also not like Keekiwayukalu
Oh, I was just joking, my name isn't really Neveah. I was just listing a couple names I've seen around.
Well, babies on the Sims are born with their clothes on :D
Or a baby wrap, whatever.
yeah but sims is against sex addicts who get horny by the site of naked babies XD
I would know by watching my brother's reactions to the "hot" girl taking a shower.
Just give her a juice box and send her back to the children's table. Problem solved! :la:
heehee

earlier she was telling me this:

Christyna: yeah actually Semaja is a stupid name, James wanted his son that i like Nathaniel.

me: Oh N-AT-H-A-N-I-E-L?

Christyna: No N-E-T-T-H-A-Y-N-Y-E-L

Me: :stare:

Christyna: and I want my daughter to be Kiwanie
Oh...wow...I feel sorry for her children. They're going to have a rough childhood.
Babies are born in their Birthday Suit.
Welcome to the modern world. If you think our kind is not doomed yet, please reconsider. Oh, I see you have a brain; would you like some quotes with that? [link]